Peter Schwartz Chat ~ TONIGHT - 8pm

Maxman

Please join us for a FREE chat with Peter Schwartz of ESPN 1050 radio. Peter is a big Jets fan and he covers the team for ESPN. This has been scheduled for Thursday 9/8 at 8pm EST.

Stop by and ask him about the cuts, the season or any other Jets question you may have. We hope you join us.

As a reminder the chat is open to registered members of this site

Please join us for a FREE chat with Peter Schwartz of ESPN 1050 radio. Peter is a big Jets fan and he covers the team for ESPN. This has been scheduled for Thursday 9/8 at 8pm EST.

Stop by and ask him about the cuts, the season or any other Jets question you may have. We hope you join us.

As a reminder the chat is open to registered members of this site

You guys realize JetsOutsider.com is trumping this chat by having the same on on 9/7 right?

....I'll be busy telling the sprinkling of Raiders fans to "tuck off" :lol: You just know they will be represented at this game - freaks. And you just know they will say something about the snow game and the "infamous" tuck rule. Ah, this Thursday should be veeerrrrrryyyyy interesting. :lol:

Enjoy your chat!

well, here is some news that will kill the chat involvement.

At Pats games - every game - as the Pats storm the field and are ready to go , the song "Crazy Train" plays.....well, rumor has it that Ozzy Osborne himslef will be sitting atop the Giant Helmet signing it live..... :roll: Dear God.

BTW - Max, I'm kidding about it killing the chat tonight. It will probably have the opposite effect! :lol:

well, here is some news that will kill the chat involvement.

At Pats games - every game - as the Pats storm the field and are ready to go , the song "Crazy Train" plays.....well, rumor has it that Ozzy Osborne himslef will be sitting atop the Giant Helmet signing it live..... :roll: Dear God.

BTW - Max, I'm kidding about it killing the chat tonight. It will probably have the opposite effect! :lol:

"Signing" it? Like, for deaf people?

How novel. Sorry, Max. I need to skip the chat.

I hope a large section of the crowd have stocked up with eggs.

Failing that, a few bricks.

Archived