Jet Nation Mafia

Doggin94it

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should be fun, seems like it was a lot of fun over at JI. Plus it'll be more of a bonding activity with some of the old JN posters.

I thought that was the point of bonding, exploring each other.

:smilies2_3some:

Vote: Viscous89x for trying to turn mafia gay before his first game even started

Sup Crusher, yup, Kid is about to be 11 months old all is going well with the lady so life is good. If we could get this game started I'd have something to do today. Hopefully you get in on the next round.

Excellent news on the kid and lady love. Chan contacted me about the game a little bit back, but took me awhile to check my messages. Things are good at The Crusher household, my 13 year old is wrestling travel this year so I'm like a freakin vagabond on the weekends.

Excellent news on the kid and lady love. Chan contacted me about the game a little bit back, but took me awhile to check my messages. Things are good at The Crusher household, my 13 year old is wrestling travel this year so I'm like a freakin vagabond on the weekends.

That's awesome man, it's good to have a young kid and active in sports. I see too many kids at my son's daycare who are like so young and already overweight.

Archived