Spring Training Pictures

Morrissey

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do me a favor, keep the steroid comments in the steroid related threads. Some of us are sick tired of talking about steroids, and prefer to talk about the game we love.

Um... no.

I'll do as I please. Steroids are a part of the game. Burying your head does nothing. Laughing and making jokes about it are the best way to deal with it.

Like the Mets late season collapses.. Its easier to laugh about it than it is to try to ignore their annual september sh!t fest.

Um... no.

I'll do as I please. Steroids are a part of the game. Burying your head does nothing. Laughing and making jokes about it are the best way to deal with it.

Like the Mets late season collapses.. Its easier to laugh about it than it is to try to ignore their annual september sh!t fest.

Your just buying into the media created hype... lame

Um... no.

Fine, be an ass hole.

Your just buying into the media created hype... lame

What media created hype? Steroids have been a part of the game we love since 1988. To ignore it is stupid. Its a part of the game. You cant ignore it.

I dont care if players used or not. I was convinced in 98 when McGwire made his run and they found Andro that the whole thing was tainted. But I still watch.

HAHAHA, that's almost as sad as the following, or is it funny?

2007-

front100107.jpgback100107.jpg

2008-

front092908.jpgback092908.jpg

Bury your head in that.

Its both sad and funny. They are super choke artists for 2 straight years. Of course they werent the first baseball team to lose a series after leading 3-0.

See, unlike you I know how to laugh at stuff. You cant and wont ever bother me with any anti-mets rants.

What media created hype? Steroids have been a part of the game we love since 1988. To ignore it is stupid. Its a part of the game. You cant ignore it.

I dont care if players used or not. I was convinced in 98 when McGwire made his run and they found Andro that the whole thing was tainted. But I still watch.

There are a lot of things that are part of the game... we dont need to include them in every thread just becuase the media happens to be hyping it at the moment...

There are a lot of things that are part of the game... we dont need to include them in every thread just becuase the media happens to be hyping it at the moment...

Well I felt like it. I didnt know I needed to run it by the board police before posting.

Thanks for filling me in.

BTW.. all either of you had to do was ignore it. But you didnt. It could have lasted 1 post.

by the way.... nice comment... You call me an ass hole because I dont do what you tell me?

I see your maturity level is right about the norm for yankee fans. Sad. I thought you were better than that.

Guess I was wrong.

I made this thread, and you hijacked it with steroid nonsense. There's several other threads for that crap.

Well I felt like it. I didnt know I needed to run it by the board police before posting.

Thanks for filling me in.

BTW.. all either of you had to do was ignore it. But you didnt. It could have lasted 1 post.

Grow up. You don't post on a forum, for people to ignore you, but don't worry, I'll be doing that from here on out. That fact that you are questioning my maturity is laughable, when you are running around trying to get a rise out of people.

I made this thread, and you hijacked it with steroid nonsense. There's several other threads for that crap.

1 post and I hijacked?

Seriously... A Yankee fan calling someone else out for a hijack? That is hilarious.

Do me a favor... ask Max or a mod to close it. start over and I'll leave your thread alone until I go to spring training at the end of the month.

1 post and I hijacked?

Wasn't aware there is number of posts that have to be made before a thread is officially hijacked.

Seriously... A Yankee fan calling someone else out for a hijack? That is hilarious.

Not sure what you are trying to say here, I guess Yankee fans hijack threads alot? Good to know, I guess.

Do me a favor... ask Max or a mod to close it. start over and I'll leave your thread alone until I go to spring training at the end of the month.

You're asking me to do you a favor? Hilarious...

Grow up. You don't post on a forum, for people to ignore you, but don't worry, I'll be doing that for here on out. That fact that you are questioning my maturity is laughable, when you are running around trying to get a rise out of people.

No i dont try to get a rise out of people. I try to make jokes.

Your response to my joke was not talk about steroids in here because you want to talk about the game you love.

I respond the game you love has had steroids in it since 1988 and its best to laugh at it instead of try to ignore it and I draw a parallel to the Mets. And that I wouldnt follow your demands or wishes. You are just another poster here.

You respond with bury your head in that.

And you're telling me to grow up? For your panties to get in such a bunch is laughable. Your responses shows that you do lack any sort of maturity, like most Yankee fans.

Tyler i thought you said florida sucked?? why post pics that where taken there?? :D

no but on a serious note... Lok at Jeter in the first pick his shorts and shoes look like he just got off the basketball cournt and picked up a bat.. Im a bog fan of Jordans and all but cant they at least come up with something that looks a little bit more baseball-ish

Your response to my joke was not talk about steroids in here because you want to talk about the game you love.

I respond the game you love has had steroids in it since 1988 and its best to laugh at it instead of try to ignore it and I draw a parallel to the Mets. And that I wouldnt follow your demands or wishes. You are just another poster here.

And you're telling me to grow up? For your panties to get in such a bunch is laughable. Your responses shows that you do lack any sort of maturity, like most Yankee fans.

:rolleyes:

Tyler i thought you said florida sucked?? why post pics that where taken there?? :D

no but on a serious note... Lok at Jeter in the first pick his shorts and shoes look like he just got off the basketball cournt and picked up a bat.. Im a bog fan of Jordans and all but cant they at least come up with something that looks a little bit more baseball-ish

Florida does suck

8-)

Wasn't aware there is number of posts that have to be made before a thread is officially hijacked.

Not sure what you are trying to say here, I guess Yankee fans hijack threads alot? Good to know, I guess.

You're asking me to do you a favor? Hilarious...

Usually you can steer a thread back to its original topic by ignoring off-topic stuff. Hijacking is prevented this way. And yes, it normally takes more than 1 post to drive something off topic. I figured someone like you who has posted on multiple message boards would realize that.

Yes Yankee fans do. And so do Mess fans. Cant wait for the Yankee hijacking, so I can jump in and tell them to stop hijacking since their leader T.D. doesnt like it.

And yeah... I am. You want a clean thread? Thats how you do it. In fact, you can even have them delete the whole thing.

Take a hike.

Archived