Chris Brown..newest Thug Turd

SouthernJet

and whats with the freakin toothpick in mouth look?? Lord, that makes you look dull and dumb?? Is that a new Rap fad??

Rihanna's Injuries -- "Horrific"

Posted Feb 10th 2009 12:22PM by TMZ Staff

0208_rihanna_brown_ex3.jpg

Law enforcement sources have now gotten specific with us... police took pictures of Rihanna's injuries and they are "horrific."

As we reported, the photos show major contusions on both sides of the singer's face -- there is serious swelling and bruising. Her lip is split and her nose bloody. We have now confirmed there are bite marks on one of her arms and on several fingers.

And we now know this... Rihanna claims Brown struck her with his fists and that's what did the damage. There was no object used in the alleged attack.

Rihanna refused treatment at the scene, but before she left cops took photos. We're told the photos alone are "devastating proof of abuse."

And we've learned it was not Rihanna who called 911. Someone in the area heard her screams and called.

Any truth the rumor that he hit her with an Umbrella...ella??

no that was false

Good point, Drago. Name one song this kid's got. What happened to music? F**k you, Hollywood, et. al.

are you serious? he has a couple hits right now.. the one with jordan sparks- no air

he has a bunch of hit just not recently

all these are songs he did

What's My Name(feat. Noah) lyrics link Translate You Want Love Me lyrics link Translate Who's Girl Is That lyrics link Translate Burn lyrics link Translate Heart To Heart lyrics TranslateGone Be My Girl lyrics TranslateWhat's My Name lyrics link Translate Is This Love? lyrics link Translate Poppin' lyrics link Translate Just Fine lyrics link Translate Thank You lyrics link Translate Run It! (Remix) lyrics TranslateWinner lyrics link Translate Run It! lyrics TranslateYoung Love lyrics link Translate Ain't No Way (You Won't Love Me) lyrics link Translate Run It! Remix(feat. Bow Wow, Jermaine Dupri) lyrics link Translate Intro lyrics link Translate Gimme That lyrics link Translate Run It! (Feat. Juelz Santana) lyrics link Translate Yo (Excuse Me Miss) lyrics TranslateYa Man Ain't Me lyrics link Translate Say Goodbye lyrics link Translate Now & Later lyrics link Translate Intro (See The Light) lyrics TranslateGimme That (Remix) (Feat. Lil Wayne) lyrics TranslatePoppin' (Remix) (Feat. Lil Wayne, Juelz Santana) lyrics TranslateExcuse Me Mama lyrics link Translate Wall To Wall lyrics link Translate I May Never Find lyrics TranslateGimme That Remix lyrics link Translate Now And Later lyrics link Translate Poppin' (Remix) lyrics link Translate Seen The Light lyrics link Translate So Glad lyrics TranslateWhich One lyrics link Translate One Mo Gin lyrics link Translate Gangsta Boo lyrics TranslateYou lyrics TranslateOne More Chance lyrics TranslateKiss Kiss lyrics link

all these are songs he did

What's My Name(feat. Noah) lyrics link Translate You Want Love Me lyrics link Translate Who's Girl Is That lyrics link Translate Burn lyrics link Translate Heart To Heart lyrics TranslateGone Be My Girl lyrics TranslateWhat's My Name lyrics link Translate Is This Love? lyrics link Translate Poppin' lyrics link Translate Just Fine lyrics link Translate Thank You lyrics link Translate Run It! (Remix) lyrics TranslateWinner lyrics link Translate Run It! lyrics TranslateYoung Love lyrics link Translate Ain't No Way (You Won't Love Me) lyrics link Translate Run It! Remix(feat. Bow Wow, Jermaine Dupri) lyrics link Translate Intro lyrics link Translate Gimme That lyrics link Translate Run It! (Feat. Juelz Santana) lyrics link Translate Yo (Excuse Me Miss) lyrics TranslateYa Man Ain't Me lyrics link Translate Say Goodbye lyrics link Translate Now & Later lyrics link Translate Intro (See The Light) lyrics TranslateGimme That (Remix) (Feat. Lil Wayne) lyrics TranslatePoppin' (Remix) (Feat. Lil Wayne, Juelz Santana) lyrics TranslateExcuse Me Mama lyrics link Translate Wall To Wall lyrics link Translate I May Never Find lyrics TranslateGimme That Remix lyrics link Translate Now And Later lyrics link Translate Poppin' (Remix) lyrics link Translate Seen The Light lyrics link Translate So Glad lyrics TranslateWhich One lyrics link Translate One Mo Gin lyrics link Translate Gangsta Boo lyrics TranslateYou lyrics TranslateOne More Chance lyrics TranslateKiss Kiss lyrics link

I defy you to find six people on the board that could hum one of those tunes. I have seen Brown perform on TV a few times. No question the guy has talent, but it's the same poppy bullcrap that made Michael Jackson famous: sappy tunes married with a showy dance number. I respect anybody that likes his music, but I'm not on that bus. Rihanna actually had a couple of tunes that I liked, and that I could hum or sing their lyrics.

I defy you to find six people on the board that could hum one of those tunes. I have seen Brown perform on TV a few times. No question the guy has talent, but it's the same poppy bullcrap that made Michael Jackson famous: sappy tunes married with a showy dance number. I respect anybody that likes his music, but I'm not on that bus. Rihanna actually had a couple of tunes that I liked, and that I could hum or sing their lyrics.

if i had youtube access i could show you some song and you would be like oooooooohhhhh yea i heard that :D

Blaming The Victim: Can We Stop Looking For Excuses For Chris Brown?

If one more person sends me a link to a story which says that Rihanna gave Chris Brown herpes and that’s why he allegedly hit and bit her, I will scream. According to no one with any authority, Rihanna “got herpes from a famous rapper and passed it on to her current boyfriend...the R&B singer supposedly just started showing the symptoms and lashed out at his girlfriend as a result.” Who the eff cares if Rihanna DID give Chris Brown herpes that she got from “a famous rapper” (way to get Jay-Z involved, rumor mongers)? Last time I checked, there is NO REASON EVER to assault a woman. Can people quit looking for a reason, any reason, to excuse abuse? If it were true, it would mean that Brown is just a controlling, abusive a-hole. Not every scandal can have a back story.

whoo who is condoning it...

Archived