Chris Brown..newest Thug Turd

SouthernJet

I defy you to find six people on the board that could hum one of those tunes. I have seen Brown perform on TV a few times. No question the guy has talent, but it's the same poppy bullcrap that made Michael Jackson famous: sappy tunes married with a showy dance number. I respect anybody that likes his music, but I'm not on that bus. Rihanna actually had a couple of tunes that I liked, and that I could hum or sing their lyrics.

I agree with everything you said here.

Rihanna > Chris Brown IMO.

If she did cheat on him on and give him herpes. She deserves worse.

Arsis, the rumor is that Jay Z gave Rihanna herpes (BEFORE she met Chris Brown) and she gave it to Brown when they started dating.

There is absolutely no rumor that she cheated on him.

Get it straight.

Still, no reason to beat up a woman.

Arsis, the rumor is that Jay Z gave Rihanna herpes (BEFORE she met Chris Brown) and she gave it to Brown when they started dating.

Get it straight.

I don't follow celebrity gossip rumors.

But, If a women cheated on me and gave me herpes I would say that is one of the only things that gives you a reason to kick the **** out of them. I'm sorry but Herpes does not go away. I'm stuck with a painful STD and my sex life is ****ed up for the rest of my life because she was a ****ty human being and she gets to walk away because she is a women? Hell no. That is the point that any normal and rational human being would snap and go nuts. In a perfect world I would say "no, never" But I live in reality and I know I would go ape**** if someone cheated on me and gave me herpes.

I don't follow celebrity gossip rumors.

But, If a women cheated on me and gave me herpes I would say that is one of the only things that gives you a reason to kick the **** out of them. I'm sorry but Herpes does not go away. I'm stuck with a painful STD and my sex life is ****ed up for the rest of my life because she was a ****ty human being and she gets to walk away because she is a women? Hell no. That is the point that any normal and rational human being would snap and go nuts. In a perfect world I would say "no, never" But I live in reality and I know I would go ape**** if someone cheated on me and gave me herpes.

hitting is not answer

Just give her the clap

I defy you to find six people on the board that could hum one of those tunes. I have seen Brown perform on TV a few times. No question the guy has talent, but it's the same poppy bullcrap that made Michael Jackson famous: sappy tunes married with a showy dance number. I respect anybody that likes his music, but I'm not on that bus. Rihanna actually had a couple of tunes that I liked, and that I could hum or sing their lyrics.

Don't look at me. :biggrin:

Get it straight.

So Jay-Z has herpes too?

Damn, I never heard that rumor...I said it before, if she knowingly gave him herpes (rumors), I understand his actions.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxxmAH-DUs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxxmAH-DUs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"You know what they say, "There's no reason to ever hit a woman." ****! There's a reason to hit everybody. You just don't do it. ****, there's a reason to kick an old man down a flight of stairs. You just don't do it. Ain't nobody above an ass-whooping."~ Chris Rock

I will say this, I agree with Chris Rock...i don't agree with what he did...But i understand

"You know what they say, "There's no reason to ever hit a woman." ****! There's a reason to hit everybody. You just don't do it. ****, there's a reason to kick an old man down a flight of stairs. You just don't do it. Ain't nobody above an ass-whooping."~ Chris Rock

I will say this, I agree with Chris Rock...i don't agree with what he did...But i understand

I was trying to find that video, I think he was talking about OJ and Nicole :D

i'm gonna go out on a limb & say it ends

Good because I can't take this guy. Never understood how R Kelly didn't get exiled to some island for pissing on some 15 year old girl either. This better be treated much more seriously.

I'll take the ending of any of these entertainer's careers anyway I can.

Good because I can't take this guy. Never understood how R Kelly didn't get exiled to some island for pissing on some 15 year old girl either. This better be treated much more seriously.

R. Kelly thought it would help her skin. He learned it from Jorge Posada. :)

r kelly fiasco was & is a joke. how that guy is not in prison is beyond me?

and whats with the freakin toothpick in mouth look?? Lord, that makes you look dull and dumb?? Is that a new Rap fad??

Rihanna's Injuries -- "Horrific"

Posted Feb 10th 2009 12:22PM by TMZ Staff

0208_rihanna_brown_ex3.jpg

Law enforcement sources have now gotten specific with us... police took pictures of Rihanna's injuries and they are "horrific."

As we reported, the photos show major contusions on both sides of the singer's face -- there is serious swelling and bruising. Her lip is split and her nose bloody. We have now confirmed there are bite marks on one of her arms and on several fingers.

And we now know this... Rihanna claims Brown struck her with his fists and that's what did the damage. There was no object used in the alleged attack.

Rihanna refused treatment at the scene, but before she left cops took photos. We're told the photos alone are "devastating proof of abuse."

And we've learned it was not Rihanna who called 911. Someone in the area heard her screams and called.

Chris Brown isn't a rapper Uncle Tom.

So Jay-Z has herpes too?

Damn, I never heard that rumor...I said it before, if she knowingly gave him herpes (rumors), I understand his actions.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxxmAH-DUs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxxmAH-DUs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Would that be one of is "99 problems"?

• 5 years later...

Archived