Sports Thug Turd Mt. Rushmore

SouthernJet

May I ask: Is "Thug Turd" a real term? I never heard of it until two days ago in these fora. (Like that? You guys are lionizing and validating these moronic pieces of garbage, and this ginzo mother f**ker throws down with some Latin.)

"Thug Turd" is just as popular as using 5 commas in place of one...

May I ask: Is "Thug Turd" a real term? I never heard of it until two days ago in these fora. (Like that? You guys are lionizing and validating these moronic pieces of garbage, and this ginzo mother f**ker throws down with some Latin.)

yes a real term..

that f**k florio stole from me..

• 1 year later...

yes, a real term...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ThugTurd

You only have 4 choices..thats it ...

I will start:

OJ

Rae Carruth

Mike Vick

Mick Tyson

i would drop mike vick and put in lawrence phillips, who is not only one of the biggest thug turds of all time but it also one of the biggest nfl busts of all time. guy literally lost in a pickup football game to teenagers (funny in and of itself) and was so enraged that he drove his car onto the field, running over 4 of them. not to mention he had used multiple girlfriends as punching bags over the years. he's now serving a 30 year sentence.

i would drop mike vick and put in lawrence phillips, who is not only one of the biggest thug turds of all time but it also one of the biggest nfl busts of all time. guy literally lost in a pickup football game to teenagers (funny in and of itself) and was so enraged that he drove his car onto the field, running over 4 of them. not to mention he had used multiple girlfriends as punching bags over the years. he's now serving a 30 year sentence.

agree..Vick is on 'Hall of Fame' ThugTurd probation for his recent good behavior..

LT looking to move on to the Mountain though :(

These 2 are less known, but deserve special places in Hell for what they did:

http://www.lawyersgunsnsports.com/2009/05/01/pro-athletes-who-have-commited-murder.html

Robert Rozier

Robert Rozier, who played football for the St. Louis Cardinals starting in 1978. The team let him go after numerous run-ins with the law. After his career was over, he joined a cult called The Brotherhood. One of the requirements for being in this club was a requirement to kill a man and bring back a body part. Rozier did what they told him to do, and in the end, he killed seven white people to please the cult leader.

Randall Woodfield

Another murderer known as the I-5 Killer was Randall Woodfield. He had been drafted by the Green Bay Packers in 1974. The professional football team released him in the same season due to public lewdness. In 1981, he was officially charged with four murders, but it is believed that he may have committed many more. He killed over 18 women within a two year time frame along the highway from Washington to California. He was sentenced to 90 years and is serving his time in the Oregon State Penitentiary. Later in 1990, he was suspected of 44 more murders, and his DNA linked him to two other murders.

Oh, come on. All the rest of these guys did was rape and kill people. They don't deserve to have their names mentioned with a monster like Vick.

Yes. Agreed. I mean, Vick killed DOGGIES. He is by far the worst. Who cares about the stupid humans the other killed, ha, they're only humans, but the DOGGIES? SAVE THE DOGGIESSSSSSSS

Haven't seen you in ages.

• 1 year later...

any new additions since last posted???

Yeah, Johnny Tapia. Guy died this week. In and out of jail his whole life and one of the biggest drug addicts the boxing world has ever seen, also one of the toughest. He also saw his mother beaten, stabbed, dragged from a truck, and murdered when he was 8, then had abusive uncles enter him into bare knuckle boxing matches while he was growing up. He also thought his dad was dead his entire life, turns out the guy was actually in jail and Tapia didn't know about it until a few years back. Therefore I think it's fair we judge him for not being an upstanding citizen.

Yeah, Johnny Tapia. Guy died this week. In and out of jail his whole life and one of the biggest drug addicts the boxing world has ever seen, also one of the toughest. He also saw his mother beaten, stabbed, dragged from a truck, and murdered when he was 8, then had abusive uncles enter him into bare knuckle boxing matches while he was growing up. He also thought his dad was dead his entire life, turns out the guy was actually in jail and Tapia didn't know about it until a few years back. Therefore I think it's fair we judge him for not being an upstanding citizen.

Gee, I dont think he has a place on Mt ThugTurdMore. He was a thug for sure (arrests), but he had some tough breaks in his life

• 1 year later...

Archived