Predict the Score - Pat's Vs Raiders

Smizzy

I'd use a derivative to show the exact rate at which the Pats will suck by week 8 this year but I'm too lazy.

it is an integral part of every JETS fan's mantra... the patsies suck ;) LOL dont get me started on the math terms! I was hoping not to get banned before the season starts ;)

Well, I picked Lamont Jordan as this week's stud pick, and I can't stand either team.

Raiders 21

Patsies 20

LJ scores 2x, over 100 rushing yds.

ps. GG...I'm listening to the Gipsy Kings, and it goes quite well with your dancing genie! Funny stuff!

I never, ever make actual score predictions of games where my Pats are concerned. Uh-uh - I've seen enough bad karma on the baseball forum to understand that hazard! :lol:

However, I do fear Randy Moss. If the Raiders can create one on one situations between Moss and Samuel - Samuel will lose. The key for the Pats will be 1) put the heat on Kerry Collins, thus forcing him into mistakes. 2)Disguise, disguise, disguise - confuse Kerry Collins, again- forcing him into mistakes. 3) The Raiders were last in the rush defense last year. They have made adjustments this off-season and went back to the 4-3 alignment - but do they really have the personnel for that? Dillon COULD run wild on this bunch. Nothing would make me happier than to see Warren "Fat Mouth" Sapp flattened like a pancake.

Archived