Happy 4th Birthday JetNation (2009)

Maxman

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On February 16, 2005 the name JetNation.com was registered. The goal at that time was to create a home for Jets talk. A place that was fun and allowed fans to speak their mind about the team, good - bad or indifferent.

So Jets fans, I want to thank YOU for making this site possible. Four years, four thousand members and over one million posts. Thank you for hanging in there and sharing your thoughts with us. Because of your loyalty, what started out as a small site with just a handful of regular posters, has grown to be the most heavily trafficked NY Jets fan site on the internet.

Happy Birthday JetNation. Thank you, Jets fans, for making this site great.

Happy Site Birthday and Well-deserved Congratulations Max (and Co.) You guys have built a great site, and I applaud you, and your users, for what you've created.

Here's a Hearty and Vocal "J....E.....T.....S....JETS! JETS! JETS!" for you and yours my friend.

While it is a day to celebrate, I also feel a need to mourn some of our lost founders.....

TomShane, GGG and Smizzy are apart of this family even though they have either been exiled, or abandoned.

We'll never forget

good point...

kudos to all the Founding Fathers

While it is a day to celebrate, I also feel a need to mourn some of our lost founders.....

TomShane, GGG and Smizzy are apart of this family even though they have either been exiled, or abandoned.

We'll never forget

That is nonsense. Knock it off with the revisionist history. :-P

I wish it was different with Tom and Cathy. They were good friends and starting this place with them was a lot of fun. It would have failed without them. Actually Tom is the only reason people came over in the first place. My posts obviously aren't all that riveting. They are missed though.

Smizzy? He better get his a$$ back here soon. He used up all his sick time for 2009 already.

That is nonsense. Knock it off with the revisionist history. :-P

I wish it was different with Tom and Cathy. They were good friends and starting this place with them was a lot of fun. It would have failed without them. Actually Tom is the only reason people came over in the first place. My posts obviously aren't all that riveting. They are missed though.

Smizzy? He better get his a$$ back here soon. He used up all his sick time for 2009 already.

WE want Smizzy, we want Smizzy!!!!

image029.jpg

Archived