Happy 4th Birthday JetNation (2009)

Maxman

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy 4th Birthday to JetNation, the site that left me behind for 2 weeks until I could hunt them down. :D Thanks for this place, Max - we all appreciate it! Now, WTF???

Received this birthday wish for JetNation from TomShane via email:

Holy cow, TS in full effect. Wow!

Someone should update that page now that Star Jones is no longer fat.

I can't believe that is still up there - I thought that was gone long ago.

pyx2n_p9OZ8

I swear I thought this was the same site I posted on for about a year from 2003-2004.

Was there ever a JetSnation as opposed to Jet-nation?

We left off the last S for....nah, that joke is too weak even by my standards.

No we never had the S. Didn't start until 2005. :-P

All are missed here as the originators of this site- but to again clarify things no one was asked to leave here- they left if they left on their own. Continue now.

Not the way I remember it:rolleyes:..However Max finally got it right as he did with masterbation.. It was a learning process for him but it proved the cream doesn't always rise to the top sometimes it just stays on his Chin..Congrats Maxie Pad..:cheers:

Not the way I remember it:rolleyes:..However Max finally got it right as he did with masterbation.. It was a learning process for him but it proved the cream doesn't always rise to the top sometimes it just stays on his Chin..Congrats Maxie Pad..:cheers:

:jawdrop: Is it me or does Savage just fly on in here under the radar at times? :evil2:

Hey Savage,

Yes I did ask her to leave. All that stuff was a long time ago.

Live and learn, that is the process. We try to get better at it as we go along. Hopefully I live a long time, maybe near the end I will be able to get it all right. :-P

Received this birthday wish for JetNation from TomShane via email:

That's classic Tom Shane. I miss that psycho bastard sometimes. I liked the Olsen Twin comparison. I say War becomes the JN version of Heath Ledger, young, talented - trouble.

That's classic Tom Shane. I miss that psycho bastard sometimes. I liked the Olsen Twin comparison. I say War becomes the JN version of Heath Ledger, young, talented - trouble.

i see some interesting discussions here..

war vs. yjf -

TS vs. borgo

just something to think about for year, max... epic conversations..

:D

Archived