Thug Turd fast Food style

SouthernJet

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LilWayne_442.jpg

Excuse me, my good sir. This sandwich does not contain the requested amount of onions, pickles and ketchup I would prefer. Please note this promptly and address this situation to my satisfaction. Good day, sir. I am sorry that my reputation and good name persona is not familiar to you and wish it were otherwise. Carry on!

LilWayne_442.jpg

Excuse me, my good sir. This sandwich does not contain the requested amount of onions, pickles and ketchup I would prefer. Please note this promptly and address this situation to my satisfaction. Good day, sir. I am sorry that my reputation and good name persona is not familiar to you and wish it were otherwise. Carry on!

that looks like pac man's buddy

Ya, his mugshot doesnt look to thugturdish :confused:

Rapper arrested after burger joint scuffle

Feb. 23, 2009, 12:13 PM EST

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- Police say rapper N.O.R.E. was arrested following a fight with a customer at a Miami Beach hamburger restaurant.

The 31-year-old performer was formerly known as Noreaga. His real name is Victor Santiago.

He was arrested early Sunday.

Police say Santiago, of New York, caused a disruption at the Fatburger by yelling at another customer, ripping up a bouquet of flowers and throwing a cup filled with a yellow liquid at the customer.

Authorities said the rapper punched the man in the face, and yelled "Do you know who I am?"

Santiago was charged with misdemeanor battery and disorderly conduct. He was taken to the Miami-Dade county jail and released. It was not immediately clear whether he has retained a lawyer.

#inlineGalOuter{ margin-top:10px; text-align:center; } #inlineGal { background-image:url('http://entimg.msn.com/i/grandprix/inlineGalleryBg.jpg' ); background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 334px; width: 452px; padding: 14px 24px 0px 24px; } #inlineGalHed { font-size: 18px; margin-bottom: 7px; text-align:left; } #inlineGalImageDiv { padding: 2px; border: 1px solid #b3c9e0; width: 442px; } #inlineGalViewAll { font-size: 13px; text-align: right; margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 8px; } Photos: Celeb Mug Shots

LilWayne_442.jpg

what the hell!?!?!?! thats not NORE thats lil wayne...:face:#-o

NORE is the guy Rillo posted

LOL @ this rapper punching him and saying "do you know who I am".

Why do celebs think they are the most important people on the planet?

Seriously, is there a career that is has less of a social impact in society than a celeb, yet they think that the earth couldnt revolve with their existence?

Yeah that looks like Wayne, not N.O.R.E.

I don't understand how people like listening to Lil Wayne, his voice sounds like a Disney Cartoon. And he doesn't even write his own stuff.

Which brings me to my next point. How dumb are hip hop ghost writers. You don't even need a good voice to rap.

I don't understand how people like listening to Lil Wayne, his voice sounds like a Disney Cartoon. And he doesn't even write his own stuff.

Which brings me to my next point. How dumb are hip hop ghost writers. You don't even need a good voice to rap.

Image is everything, also if you are good/smart you can make way more money than the actual artist.

Image is everything, also if you are good/smart you can make way more money than the actual artist.

How?

If you write your own stuff, and record it you should make more money then just doing one of those. And if your as smart as Joe Budden was, you'd own the rights to your own music.

"Joey's still spending Pump it Up/Fire money"

Oh and since when was shooting yourself in the leg considered having a good image. Cause Wayne was 7 years ahead of Plax on that one.

"Do you know who I am?", rrrrrrr!, I hate that. What a hump. It reminds me of something, of course...

My bro-in-law is a Mgr. for a grocery chain. One night years ago during a snowstorm (the store was nuts), this retard decides to get all hissy and cut the very, very long line. "I'm a doctor!" This other guy who was waiting his turn patiently goes, "Yeah? I'm a mechanic. Get back in line." "I'm a doctor!" "FUKK YOU, DR. KILDARE, go back to the end of the line!" Awesome....

Not done being a major a-hole, this guy actually had the balls to approach my bro-in-law (who happened to be up front witnessing the whole thing) and yelled, "Did you see what just happened?! I need to get out of here. I'm a doctor!" "Really? That's fascinating. I'm a grocery Manager. What's your point?" "I SAID I'M A DOCTOR!" "AND I SAID I'M A GROCERY MANAGER!" Haha, sometimes to this day when my bro-in-law calls, I'll say, hey, what's up, Joe?, and he'll scream, "I'M A DOCTOR!" :P

How?

If you write your own stuff, and record it you should make more money then just doing one of those. And if your as smart as Joe Budden was, you'd own the rights to your own music.

Oh and since when was shooting yourself in the leg considered having a good image. Cause Wayne was 7 years ahead of Plax on that one.

Take lil Wayne, if he didn't write his songs and it does well you make a ton of money, if the contract is right I imagine. I don't know about the music business but I'm sure the ghost writers make money from royalties and what not. It happens all the time in R&B music, Missy Elliot, Ne-yo and others have written song's for a lot of artist and make BIG dough. I think Ne-yo said he was content writing for people because its good money, and long money. IDK about the shooting part, but lil wayne blows always has, always will. Did Budden music sell? Pump it up was horrible and annoying IMO, but I remember it was in a video game but I can't remember which one.

Take lil Wayne, if he didn't right his songs and it does well you make a ton of money, if the contract is right I imagine. I don't know about the music business but I'm sure the ghost writers make money from royalties and what not. It happens all the time in R&B music, Missy Elliot, Ne-yo and others have written song's for a lot of artist and make BIG dough. I think Ne-yo said he was content writing for people because its good money, and long money. IDK about the shooting part, but lil wayne blows always has, always will. Did Budden music sell? Pump it up was horrible and annoying IMO, but I remember it was in a video game but I can't remember which one.

Pump It Up was not the real Budden. The mood muzik 2 mixtape is the greatest mixtape ever. It was better then any cd that year. 05 I believe. Or just Check out the song Dumb Out or World Takeover.

your very wrong but right at the same time.. lil wayne doesnt write music because he basically freestyles every verse.. he might write down some stuff but not everything

How?

and I know for a fact your out of your league here when you bring up joe budden as a reference LMAO on that one hahahah

and lil wayne didnt shoot himself in the leg it was the stomach get your facts straight

As others have said, the guy in the pictures above is Lil Wayne, while Noreaga is the guy that committed the crime. They're both d-bags, but Noreaga can actually rap and doesn't have those faggy tear drop tattoos.

NORE can actually rap?? really why because you heard him say something about aros con pollo and you got hungry.. NORE is basically a one hit wonder compared to lil wayne... weezy didnt make 54 million last year making bad music thats for sure

NORE can actually rap?? really why because you heard him say something about aros con pollo and you got hungry.. NORE is basically a one hit wonder compared to lil wayne... weezy didnt make 54 million last year making bad music thats for sure

What are you talking about? Capone-n-Noreaga have two very solid albums, and can actually rap. Lil Wayne sounds like a pre-pubescent child with a stuffy nose. Commercial success has nothing to do with talent. Nore

your very wrong but right at the same time.. lil wayne doesnt write music because he basically freestyles every verse.. he might write down some stuff but not everything

and I know for a fact your out of your league here when you bring up joe budden as a reference LMAO on that one hahahah

and lil wayne didnt shoot himself in the leg it was the stomach get your facts straight

Lil Waynes got ghost writers, and you've apparently never listened to Joey B's real stuff. So you are way out of your league here. I'm talking real NY hip hop, not that garbage they pass off as hip hop in the south.

Lil Waynes got ghost writers, and you've apparently never listened to Joey B's real stuff. So you are way out of your league here. I'm talking real NY hip hop, not that garbage they pass off as hip hop in the south.

Real NY hip hop is dead, every time I'm in NY all I hear on the radio IS south music. Its disgusting. I remember watching a video of Budden (Joe Budden TV) where he was cursing NY, I guess he did a show and people weren't feeling him, so he got mad and started selling out. That's when Saigon got into his little 'beef' with Joe, there very few guys in NY holding it down with real Hip hop but they don't get airplay its a shame because NY use to prop up their own. Not so much anymore.

BTW Jada new mixtape is crazy. (one of the few still holding it down IMO)

Real NY hip hop is dead, every time I'm in NY all I hear on the radio IS south music. Its disgusting. I remember watching a video of Budden (Joe Budden TV) where he was cursing NY, I guess he did a show and people weren't feeling him, so he got mad and started selling out. That's when Saigon got into his little 'beef' with Joe, there very few guys in NY holding it down with real Hip hop but they don't get airplay its a shame because NY use to prop up their own. Not so much anymore.

HipHop is dead.

Rap isn't.

Budden is the only one I check for anymore.

I thought I read where rap alltogether is on way out,,low ratings on all national radio stations and declined sales..

I heard the inner city kids are getting into country and western music ..

I thought I read where rap alltogether is on way out,,low ratings on all national radio stations and declined sales..

I heard the inner city kids are getting into country and western music ..

from AP

According to the Associated Press, after 30 years of growing popularity, rap music is now struggling with an alarming sales decline and growing criticism from within about the culture's negative effect on society. Rap sales slid a whopping 21 % the past year, and for the first time in 12 years, no rap album was among the top 10 sellers of the year. A recent study by the Black Youth Project showed a majority of youth think rap has too many violent images. In a poll of black Americans by The Associated Press and AOL-Black Voices last year, 50% of respondents said hip-hop was a negative force in American society.

Archived