Thug Turd fast Food style

SouthernJet

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
from AP

According to the Associated Press, after 30 years of growing popularity, rap music is now struggling with an alarming sales decline and growing criticism from within about the culture's negative effect on society. Rap sales slid a whopping 21 % the past year, and for the first time in 12 years, no rap album was among the top 10 sellers of the year. A recent study by the Black Youth Project showed a majority of youth think rap has too many violent images. In a poll of black Americans by The Associated Press and AOL-Black Voices last year, 50% of respondents said hip-hop was a negative force in American society.

I would imagine the overall economy is at least a factor here.

HipHop is dead.

Rap isn't.

Budden is the only one I check for anymore.

Yo Jbro i have no problems with you at all... but yo the fact that you actually listen to Budden's music says everything about your taste.. Have you every listen to any of Weezy's real stuff where you can actually HEAR ever words he says.. that man kills practically every track he jumps on beside that commercial **** because thats for the radio i dont listen to that unless im in the car with no cds or ipod... get a wayne mix tape like some Squad **** or or even the more recent stuff like southern smoke mixtapes or whatever and then come back to me and see who has better flow Joe B with the girl with the BIGGEST ass in the world or Lil Weezy.................. jus sayin no homo

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

its all good your from LI ive had this convo a 100 time with people from LI.. you come from the land of the pioneer rappers you will never undderstand south music... two different worlds.. i guess we have to agree to disagree

Theres good southern rap, Waynes not it. He's a homo.

Not for nothing..but you just sound like a hater.

Weezy is the hardest working rapper in the industry.

He's on every mixtape and I'd say about 90% of his **** is fire.

All of his mainstream albums SUCK.

Listen to Dedication 3...it's ether.

Pacs still the hardest working man in the industry. He's been dead for 13 years. Nothings been ether since ether.

Lil Wayne sounds like he's gay. I never got passed that, since his verse on drop it like its hot in like 98. He comes with good lyrics every now and that, but the fact that he doesn't write them is good enough for me to not like him. Oh and he's just trendy right now, he'll fade and you will all love the next guy.

its all good your from LI ive had this convo a 100 time with people from LI.. you come from the land of the pioneer rappers you will never undderstand south music... two different worlds.. i guess we have to agree to disagree

LilMickmantle in 20 years talking to his wife Angelica as he sits on his plastic covered sofa with his wife beater on and in his over sized boxer shorts:

"I cant beleive I used to listen to that crap. Now, Angelica, go get me a plate of pasta and gravy and put some Dean Martin on. "

LilMickmantle in 20 years talking to his wife Angelica as he sits on his plastic covered sofa with his wife beater on and in his over sized boxer shorts:

"I cant beleive I used to listen to that crap. Now, Angelica, go get me a plate of pasta and gravy and put some Dean Martin on. "

at least you called it gravy and not sauce :D

Pacs still the hardest working man in the industry. He's been dead for 13 years. Nothings been ether since ether.

Lil Wayne sounds like he's gay. I never got passed that, since his verse on drop it like its hot in like 98. He comes with good lyrics every now and that, but the fact that he doesn't write them is good enough for me to not like him. Oh and he's just trendy right now, he'll fade and you will all love the next guy.

Pac is dope i listen to his old **** all the time.. in fact its my gf's mom that listens to it the most and she is almost 50 lol 2 Pac will never grow old even his new track is firebut him and lil weezy are 2 different type of artist... but anyways lil wayne has just as many hater as he has fans.. so your ritheer on one side of the fence or the other.. there is no in between

I have no idea why any self-respecting Eye-talian would call tomato sauce GRAVY! I have never in my life called it gravy and I'm a first generation gal.

Okay - back to your bad music talk....

i always thought it was because sauce is thinner in consistency and "gravy" is a little thicker and goes on top of your pasta.. because you dont put gravy on pizza it would be to thick so you have to put sauce.. but im probably wrong Borgo will know the difference

i always thought it was because sauce is thinner in consistency and "gravy" is a little thicker and goes on top of your pasta.. because you dont put gravy on pizza it would be to thick so you have to put sauce.. but im probably wrong Borgo will know the difference

I always thought it was a moron thing. ;)

yea that started in boston right after the tea party :cheers:

True, there was a boat-load of Eye-talians in Boston back in 1773. I believe one of the ring leaders was named Samuelo Adamo - who later changed his name to Sam Adams as a form of assimiliation.

Pac was and is overrated. Then again I'm from Brooklyn and ride with Frank White.

I don't love Wayne or his music..but I **** with it.

Pac is dope i listen to his old **** all the time.. in fact its my gf's mom that listens to it the most and she is almost 50 lol 2 Pac will never grow old even his new track is firebut him and lil weezy are 2 different type of artist... but anyways lil wayne has just as many hater as he has fans.. so your ritheer on one side of the fence or the other.. there is no in between

Now your starting to get it

2pac - gold

Wayne- crap

I'm not a hater, I've never hated on anyone. He's getting money, I'm happy for him. His music sucks though.

Pac was and is overrated. Then again I'm from Brooklyn and ride with Frank White.

I don't love Wayne or his music..but I **** with it.

The second a rapper gets hit with a bullet they become over rated, and if they die they become legends. Thats just the way it goes. I wasnt saying Pac was the best ever, he was the hardest worker though.

Now your starting to get it

2pac - gold

Wayne- crap

I'm not a hater, I've never hated on anyone. He's getting money, I'm happy for him. His music sucks though.

lil wayne and Kanye(before the 808 lp) is holding hip hops heart beat in theirs hands and no one can say anything different.. they are the only reason the radio plays hip hop and rap and no just the poppy stuff akon and t-pain come up with

lil wayne and Kanye(before the 808 lp) is holding hip hops heart beat in theirs hands and no one can say anything different.. they are the only reason the radio plays hip hop and rap and no just the poppy stuff akon and t-pain come up with

Kanye was cool when he faked his humbleness to get a record deal. After his success from College Dropout he became a dick. Listen to some of the stuff he says on that I try to imagine him saying it now. He became everything he hated.

And Kanye and Wayne are the poppy stuff. You serious with that one?

Kanye was cool when he faked his humbleness to get a record deal. After his success from College Dropout he became a dick. Listen to some of the stuff he says on that I try to imagine him saying it now. He became everything he hated.

And Kanye and Wayne are the poppy stuff. You serious with that one?

yea but thats just for the radio.. only kanye new **** is poopy not his old and wayne radio music is just for the radio i hate that stuff.. everytime lollipop or miss officer comes on i change the station

I have no idea why any self-respecting Eye-talian would call tomato sauce GRAVY! I have never in my life called it gravy and I'm a first generation gal.

Okay - back to your bad music talk....

from wiki:

Some Italian Americans on the East Coast refer to tomato sauce as "gravy", "tomato gravy", or "Sunday gravy", especially sauces with a large quantity of meat simmered in them, similar to the Italian [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neapolitan_rag%C3%B9]Neapolitan rag

Archived