Do you want Cutler?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Cutler?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17th pick has some value. Probably not enough to get Cutler. BT has none. You want Cutler it's going to cost a David Harris type player plus another pick.

now that would piss me off......

i dont like Cutler ...

17th pick has some value. Probably not enough to get Cutler. BT has none. You want Cutler it's going to cost a David Harris type player plus another pick.

Well Josh has screwed up relationship..so cost may be less than normal

i was J/k about BT, the Big Pussie needs to be whacked.

How about this...

this years #1 and next years #1 for cutler.

we have our stud QB, and then draft a wr in rd 2

Well Josh has screwed up relationship..so cost may be less than normal

i was J/k about BT, the Big Pussie needs to be whacked.

How about this...

this years #1 and next years #1 for cutler.

we have our stud QB, and then draft a wr in rd 2

a 1st and clemens...

Denver was only shopping Cutler because Josh allegedly wanted Cassel. Jets were never in the mix and won't be in the mix for Cutler because there's QB to give them.

They're not getting rid of Cutler without getting a starting QB in return.

Wasting our time even talking about it.

Denver was only shopping Cutler because Josh allegedly wanted Cassel. Jets were never in the mix and won't be in the mix for Cutler because there's QB to give them.

hello. 17th pick will get them sanchez, we could throw in either KC or rat

as well

Oh really?

Would they take a 1st this year and up to a 1st next year?

You do know that they have these QB thingys in the draft right?

Oh really?

Would they take a 1st this year and up to a 1st next year?

You do know that they have these QB thingys in the draft right?

So what you're suggesting is that the Broncos are going to trade a QB who's shown signs of being one of the good ones for another chance to roll the dice?

Yeah, that makes sense.

hello. 17th pick will get them sanchez, we could throw in either KC or rat

as well

Why do you guys think they're so interested in getting a rookie QB? Why do you think they're interested in giving the Jets a franchise QB for #17 and Clemens?

Take off the green glasses and think about this from Denver's prospective for a minute. It makes absolutely no sense. None.

The only reason they were shopping Cutler is because of Cassel.

Why do you guys think they're so interested in getting a rookie QB? Why do you think they're interested in giving the Jets a franchise QB for #17 and Clemens?

Take off the green glasses and think about this from Denver's prospective for a minute. It makes absolutely no sense. None.

and now they have a QB who wants out of Denver

Josh blew it

Cutler will be traded on draft day

agreed but if Cutler demands a trade because of the talks they have no choice but to look

Cutler wants out now... and MCdaniels doesnt want him there...

This is nto Madden... the guy with the best rating isnt always the one you go with...

This is nto Madden... the guy with the best rating isnt always the one you go with...

makes you wondah about joshie

reason why broncos collapsed was all on den D not Cutler

Cutler can make all the throws, Mama cass can throw a mean smoke screen

Broncos O led the NFL in many categories

the guy is young and is entitled to a mistake or 2. although i dont think pissing off your all star QB was an option :rolleyes:

and now they have a QB who wants out of Denver

Josh blew it

Cutler will be traded on draft day

I don't know why you think you know what is really going on there.

Players want out all the time (we don't actually know if he does), but they don't always get what they want. Denver is going to do what's best for the team, and trading away a good young QB with no quality backup in place is not the best thing for the Broncos.

He is an idiot... and I hope he completely ****s it up and loses Cutler... to the JETS... :lol:

Players want out all the time (we don't actually know if he does), but they don't always get what they want. Denver is going to do what's best for the team, and trading away a good young QB with no quality backup in place is not the best thing for the Broncos.

if he forces their hand they wont have much of a choice in the matter. all in all its a mess created by the front office

You act as if this cannot be done wrong... ya know like firing your SB winning coach for an unknown OC... or trading for Drob to anchor your DL... lol... or not assembling a real defense...

Ya they will do whats best for the team... in their eyes... not yours...

Not sure how Joshie is going to resolve this

He is there a month and tries to trade their best player

The Lockerrrom will be a mess if Cutler stays...

Cutler is good as gone

Maybe Lions swap picks for Cutler #1 and draft picks

You act as if this cannot be done wrong... ya know like firing your SB winning coach for an unknown OC... or trading for Drob to anchor your DL... lol... or not assembling a real defense...

Ya they will do whats best for the team... in their eyes... not yours...

agreed its been done before. ..quick example chargers firing shotty snr for Norv :rim:

Not sure how Joshie is going to resolve this

He is there a month and tries to trade their best player

The Lockerrrom will be a mess if Cutler stays...

Cutler is good as gone

Maybe Lions swap picks for Cutler #1 and draft picks

it seems like fate to me

Brett snr just retired and Brett Jr just became available due to a moron from new england.....woody i hope you are paying attention

This is retarded.

I'm done arguing about this. Cutler won't be traded to the Jets, he probably won't be traded at all.

Don't let common sense and logic stop you and the rest of the homers from keeping hope alive.

Cutler in 2009! Get it done Tanny!!!!:rolleyes:

This is retarded.

I'm done arguing about this. Cutler won't be traded to the Jets, he probably won't be traded at all.

Don't let common sense and logic stop you and the rest of the homers from keeping hope alive.

Cutler in 2009! Get it done Tanny!!!!:rolleyes:

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0-3-1666/Spurned-Cutler-wants-to-be-traded.html

Source: Spurned Cutler wants to be traded

The Denver Broncos may have seriously damaged their relationship with quarterback Jay Cutler.

A source close to the situation confirmed the Broncos were trying to acquire quarterback Matt Cassel from the New England Patriots by dangling Cutler, their Pro Bowl quarterback.

The trade talk infuriated Cutler, who now wants to leave the Broncos.

wondah who leaked out info??

mumbles???:D

wouldnt surprise me if it was him. It turns out Cutler isnt the only Bronco who was involved

In addition to Jay Cutler, the Broncos were reportedly shopping Tony Scheffler on Saturday.

Josh McDaniels and Brian Xanders may be in over their heads. While Scheffler would make more sense to deal than Jay Cutler because he's in a contract year and might not fit the offense, the new regime letting this info get out can only be bad. Scheffler and Cutler are also close friends and roommates. McDaniels and Xanders are going to have to do damage control all spring.

Source: CBS4 Denver

Look, lots of players become unhappy and demand to be traded. It doesn't always work out for them. For a good, young QB... it's even less likely that he'll get shipped out. They have plenty of time to repair that relationship and let him know they're devoted to him from this point forward.

I'm not arguing with you that he wants out. I'm telling you that it's not going to happen because it would be a stupid move on Denver's part, and they've never been a stupid franchise.

Look, lots of players become unhappy and demand to be traded. It doesn't always work out for them. For a good, young QB... it's even less likely that he'll get shipped out. They have plenty of time to repair that relationship and let him know they're devoted to him from this point forward.

I'm not arguing with you that he wants out. I'm telling you that it's not going to happen because it would be a stupid move on Denver's part, and they've never been a stupid franchise.

Every franchise including them has made mistakes...

They obviously dont want cutler either and will take a chance to get rid of him if the right one presents itself...

Every franchise including them has made mistakes...

They obviously dont want cutler either and will take a chance to get rid of him if the right one presents itself...

They don't want Cutler? I disagree.

Maybe they wanted Cassel more than Cutler, but that ship as sailed into BBQ land. Now, they have to figure out how to fix the problem Josh started.

Risking it all on a rookie draft pick isn't going to happen unless Cutler absolutely refuses to suit up for them, and I don't think that will happen.

I think the point we disagree on is that Cutler may want out, but that's not up to him. He's under contract and until something better comes along in Denver, he won't be getting traded away. If you think a rookie like Sanchez or Stafford is more valued by Denver that's your opinion, but I think it's way off base.

Cutler is a proven NFL QB, who costs far less than a top 10 pick in 2009, like some have suggested, swapped with Detroit for the #1 pick.

They don't want Cutler? I disagree.

Maybe they wanted Cassel more than Cutler, but that ship as sailed into BBQ land. Now, they have to figure out how to fix the problem Josh started.

Risking it all on a rookie draft pick isn't going to happen unless Cutler absolutely refuses to suit up for them, and I don't think that will happen.

I think the point we disagree on is that Cutler may want out, but that's not up to him. He's under contract and until something better comes along in Denver, he won't be getting traded away. If you think a rookie like Sanchez or Stafford is more valued by Denver that's your opinion, but I think it's way off base.

Cutler is a proven NFL QB, who costs far less than a top 10 pick in 2009, like some have suggested, swapped with Detroit for the #1 pick.

You dont think its possible they dont like Cutlers dickhead attitude?

You dont think its possible they dont like Cutlers dickhead attitude?

You don't think it's possible that the only reason they wanted to trade Cutler is because they think Cassel is the better QB, and now that Cassel is gone, they don't have another reliable option?

Dickhead or not (you have no idea of really knowing), nobody in their right mind will trade a proven QB for an unproven QB. And by trading him for a draft pick, that's exactly what you're implying.

You don't think it's possible that the only reason they wanted to trade Cutler is because they think Cassel is the better QB, and now that Cassel is gone, they don't have another reliable option?

Dickhead or not (you have no idea of really knowing), nobody in their right mind will trade a proven QB for an unproven QB. And by trading him for a draft pick, that's exactly what you're implying.

cassel over cutler???????????????

LOL are you madmike1 in a new sheeps clothes

:ahhh:

I thought you said they were smart?

cassel over cutler???????????????

LOL are you madmike1 in a new sheeps clothes

Why do I feel like I'm talking to a wall here?

Is there anybody out there with half a brain that can develop an intelligent thought?

Where did I say Cassel is better than Cutler?

Archived