Dick Vermeil's- some comments on Chiefs and Jets

faba

This AMD guy is funny. It's a shame we'll never hear from him after Sunday.

I miss him already.

don't be so sure bob, he seems like a stand up guy

I fully expect an aplogy from him monday morning stating how he underestimated the ny jets & we'll respond in kind by wishing him better luck against the rest of their opponents :lol:

taps the jetnation on the shoulder... whispers, time to get up! Wake up sleepyheads! You were dreaming.... :lol:

Sunday will be a great game.... for the CHIEFS!

KC 31 Jets 10

You are wrong my friend, the next is one prediction i found enjoy:

Chiefs 42, Jets 20: Chiefs quarterback Trent Green's leg again goes numb, but not those of running back Priest Holmes, who produces a multi-touchdown effort for the fourth consecutive season opener.

You are wrong my friend, the next is one prediction i found enjoy:

Chiefs 42, Jets 20: Chiefs quarterback Trent Green's leg again goes numb, but not those of running back Priest Holmes, who produces a multi-touchdown effort for the fourth consecutive season opener.

Chiefs defense sucks. =D>

You mean sucked, this is a new season.

Same sh!t, different year. You're dline stayed the same, and it is still god awful. The secondary, minus Surtain also is complete crap. Surtain is good, but the jets have had success versus him many times when he was a dolphin.

Same sh!t, different year. You're dline stayed the same, and it is still god awful. The secondary, minus Surtain also is complete crap. Surtain is good, but the jets have had success versus him many times when he was a dolphin.

You will see our improve D first hand, so wait and see...

You will see our improve D first hand, so wait and see...

They will probably not give up 30 pts due to the game being in kansas city. But make no mistake about it, the chiefs defense sucks farty breeze.

Like Thorr said, Chrebet has owned Surtain pretty damn well in his career. Not to mention, Coleslaw is back in town.

don't be so sure bob, he seems like a stand up guy. I fully expect an aplogy from him monday morning stating how he underestimated the ny jets & we'll respond in kind by wishing him better luck against the rest of their opponents :lol:

Hey, I'll stick around long enough to gloat (most likely) or be served a big slice of crow-a-la-mode :D

I think Priest and Larry both will have numb legs from all the yards and TD's they'll be putting on the "top d's in the league" :wink:

The Chefs are toast. That D was bad to begin with, and it's going to be exposed. This season could turn into a real nightmare for you guys. Sunday will be a major wake-up call.
Chiefs defense sucks.

The Chefs couldn't hold St. Mary's School for the Blind to 10 points.

Sunday will be a great game.... for the CHIEFS! KC 31 Jets 10

I was close.... :D

Archived