What do you order at McDonalds?

PS17

So I just read JBros mcgangbang thread and it inspired me to create this one. I order a lot: usually 2 crispy ranch snack wraps, 2 cheeseburgers (or double cheeseburgers depending on how hungry i am), a medium fries & a med. sprite or coke. :):animal0026:

How bout you?

So I just read JBros mcgangbang thread and it inspired me to create this one. I order a lot: usually 2 crispy ranch snack wraps, 2 cheeseburgers (or double cheeseburgers depending on how hungry i am), a medium fries & a med. sprite or coke. :):animal0026:

How bout you?

How far north of 250lbs are you?

LOL dude I'm 15 & 160 lbs. 6'0"

****ing kids and their fast metabolisms :P

I used to eat there a lot, but I haven't eaten any fast food yet this year. It's the one New Year's resolution I've maintained and I've dropped close to 20lbs so far.

I would normally get a Big Mac meal, and an extra Big Mac sandwich. That's a lot of calories that I'm happy I don't stuff into my body anymore.

Bro, kick the habit asap. I use to house 3 double cheeseburgers and fries everytime I went. The second you graduate high school it will show. TRUST ME:face:

That would be so hard though. I like McDonald's a LOT.

Bro, kick the habit asap. I use to house 3 double cheeseburgers and fries everytime I went. The second you graduate high school it will show. TRUST ME:face:

so true. i went today and in addition to my mcgangbang i had 2 crispy honey mustard snackwraps, a #9 crispy. thatt he chicken club with large fry and large dr. pepper. finished all of it.

take the advice cause i was in shape in high school and two years later i gained about 40 pounds cause i was an idiot.

Archived