Stupid Freaks Injured In Sex Toy Mishap

Vudu

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Woman-Severely-Injured-in-Sex-ToyPower-Tool-Encounter.html

"Woman Injured in Power Tool Sex Toy Encounter"

Woman Injured in Power Tool Sex Toy Encounter

Some apparent sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, WUSA confirmed with St. Mary's County public safety sources.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman's condition at this time is unknown.

Whether the act was consensual or accidental likely will be investigated by the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office, WUSA reported .

powered_saber_saw__oPt.jpg

I'll bet all my vCash that this was joebaby. If not, he had some involvement in it. :lol:

lol, i have this, actually. Mine has a special aluminum bit that goes in place of the actual blade, and the bit is attached to a tube that you squeeze the rubber toy over. I actually brought down sirius channel shade 45 when I did a demo with this toy on Mia Rose. I got a lot of crazy looks as I was walking the halls from the bathroom to the studio, and when we got going it sounded like the girl was getting massacred and one of the big shots who was listening from his office came out freaking and had them cut the feed and dump out. Lol, this was right across from the howard stern studios. The hottest thing ever man.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Woman-Severely-Injured-in-Sex-ToyPower-Tool-Encounter.html

"Woman Injured in Power Tool Sex Toy Encounter"

Woman Injured in Power Tool Sex Toy Encounter

Some apparent sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, WUSA confirmed with St. Mary's County public safety sources.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman's condition at this time is unknown.

Whether the act was consensual or accidental likely will be investigated by the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office, WUSA reported .

powered_saber_saw__oPt.jpg

hey bronzy, I have a 100% safe version of this device if you are interested ;)

Me thinks one of them misread forplay as foulplay, or they needed something

to free the gerbil:D

Thanks for clearing this up, afo. It was driving me crazy trying to figure out what "The Gere" meant on the side of that reciprocating saw. I'll sleep more soundly tonight now that this mystery is solved.

Thanks for clearing this up, afo. It was driving me crazy trying to figure out what "The Gere" meant on the side of that reciprocating saw. I'll sleep more soundly tonight now that this mystery is solved.

Reports says this was the second time she's been hospitalized this year for a sex toy mishap

X-RAY.JPG

Reports says this was the second time she's been hospitalized this year for a sex toy mishap

X-RAY.JPG

LOL. For fear of putting you on an Interpol watch list, I won't ask where you got that image. I guess that's where the slogan "Thangs Go Better With Coke" came from.

LOL. For fear of putting you on an Interpol watch list, I won't ask where you got that image. I guess that's where the slogan "Thangs Go Better With Coke" came from.

OK wait hold it.

Looking closely at that X ray, one hip is way clearer than the other one. This leads me to believe this person had a hip replacement.

Looks like someone had too much fun at the Retirement Home.:yes::rl:

OK wait hold it.

Looking closely at that X ray, one hip is way clearer than the other one. This leads me to believe this person had a hip replacement.

Looks like someone had too much fun at the Retirement Home.:yes::rl:

+1 :sign0098: You are most correct.

Archived