J-E-T-S!

• Members
  • 20,292 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:11 PM

http://www.nbcwashin...-Encounter.html

"Woman Injured in Power Tool Sex Toy Encounter"

Woman Injured in Power Tool Sex Toy Encounter

Some apparent sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.
Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, WUSA confirmed with St. Mary's County public safety sources.
The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman's condition at this time is unknown.
Whether the act was consensual or accidental likely will be investigated by the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office, WUSA reported .

Posted Image

#2 JoeC36

JoeC36

JetNation's Keeper Of The Anals

• Moderators
  • 11,186 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:20 PM

WOW!!!

thats all i can say

289 Time Post of the Week Loser

#3 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 16,986 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:20 PM

so they left the blade attached ?

dummies
Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops.

#4 Alk

Alk

Taking crazy pills.

• Members
  • 18,313 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:24 PM

I'll bet dollars to dildos that this was joebaby. If not, he had some involvement in it. :lol:

Edited by Alk, 12 March 2009 - 04:37 PM.
dollars to dildos sounds way better than vCash

Posted ImagePosted Image
"The tragedy of your time, my young friends, is that you may get exactly what you want."

madmike1 is a welcher...
http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64925&page=32

#5 joebabyny

joebabyny

waiting to be stimulused

• Members
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:30 PM

I'll bet all my vCash that this was joebaby. If not, he had some involvement in it. :lol:

lol, i have this, actually. Mine has a special aluminum bit that goes in place of the actual blade, and the bit is attached to a tube that you squeeze the rubber toy over. I actually brought down sirius channel shade 45 when I did a demo with this toy on Mia Rose. I got a lot of crazy looks as I was walking the halls from the bathroom to the studio, and when we got going it sounded like the girl was getting massacred and one of the big shots who was listening from his office came out freaking and had them cut the feed and dump out. Lol, this was right across from the howard stern studios. The hottest thing ever man.
TailgateJoe.com -- the #1 NY Jets gameday fanclub/tailgate party
Crown Verity MCB72 72in grill, MCB48 48in grill, Trailer with HD Directv
If you are looking for the BEST commercial grade gas/propane grills let me know!

#6 Borgoguy

Borgoguy

Timeless Gentility

• Members
  • 10,796 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:30 PM

That must have been quite a gash. :)

#7 joebabyny

joebabyny

waiting to be stimulused

• Members
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:32 PM

http://www.nbcwashin...-Encounter.html

"Woman Injured in Power Tool Sex Toy Encounter"

Woman Injured in Power Tool Sex Toy Encounter

Some apparent sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.
Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, WUSA confirmed with St. Mary's County public safety sources.
The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman's condition at this time is unknown.
Whether the act was consensual or accidental likely will be investigated by the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office, WUSA reported .

Posted Image

hey bronzy, I have a 100% safe version of this device if you are interested ;)
If you are looking for the BEST commercial grade gas/propane grills let me know!

#8 joebabyny

joebabyny

waiting to be stimulused

• Members
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:33 PM

:rim:

#9 joewilly

joewilly

Veteran

• Members
  • 10,749 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:34 PM

:rl:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 Borgoguy

Borgoguy

Timeless Gentility

• Members
  • 10,796 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:55 PM

hey bronzy, I have a 100% safe version of this device if you are interested ;)

Posted Image

#11 Verde

Verde

I art, therefore I am

• Members
  • 10,272 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:25 PM

Darwin awards here. Stupid people deserve whatever injuries they incur whilst being stupid.
I do logos..
gr8illustration.com
--------------------------------------------

#12 Borgoguy

Borgoguy

Timeless Gentility

• Members
  • 10,796 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:28 PM

Darwin awards here. Stupid people deserve whatever injuries they incur whilst being stupid.

What do you have against a little, frisky sex play? I'm just glad they didn't have access to a power auger or rototiller.

#13 afosomf

afosomf

mon

• Members
  • 21,667 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:15 PM

What do you have against a little, frisky sex play? I'm just glad they didn't have access to a power auger or rototiller.

Me thinks one of them misread forplay as foulplay, or they needed something
to free the gerbil:D

#14 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,170 posts
  • LocationClarksville, TN by way of New England

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:30 PM

That is what I was thinking.

They definitely have an Honorable Mention.
Eagle Honors
"Our two most painful Patriots' losses ever, are sandwiched between two Manning family Superbowl victories. Talk about being the book of squandered opportunities between two butt hole bookends."
"I just wish they didn't get lucky when they selected that arrogant cleft-chinned, super-modeling banging prick in the sixth round out of Michigan. It's amazing how much I hate Mo Lewis now."

#15 lamont_jordan_rules

lamont_jordan_rules

Free Agent

• Members
  • 493 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:10 AM

... the bigger question is did they join the mile high club on the chopper? ...

... heck, there must have been plenty of red lube ...

l_j_r

#16 Borgoguy

Borgoguy

Timeless Gentility

• Members
  • 10,796 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:14 AM

Me thinks one of them misread forplay as foulplay, or they needed something
to free the gerbil:D

Thanks for clearing this up, afo. It was driving me crazy trying to figure out what "The Gere" meant on the side of that reciprocating saw. I'll sleep more soundly tonight now that this mystery is solved.

#17 RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

0 CSDBPSI

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:29 AM

Thanks for clearing this up, afo. It was driving me crazy trying to figure out what "The Gere" meant on the side of that reciprocating saw. I'll sleep more soundly tonight now that this mystery is solved.

Reports says this was the second time she's been hospitalized this year for a sex toy mishap

Posted Image

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4137&dateline=1234455955 Posted Image

#18 Borgoguy

Borgoguy

Timeless Gentility

• Members
  • 10,796 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:31 AM

Reports says this was the second time she's been hospitalized this year for a sex toy mishap

Posted Image

LOL. For fear of putting you on an Interpol watch list, I won't ask where you got that image. I guess that's where the slogan "Thangs Go Better With Coke" came from.

#19 RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

0 CSDBPSI

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:41 AM

LOL. For fear of putting you on an Interpol watch list, I won't ask where you got that image. I guess that's where the slogan "Thangs Go Better With Coke" came from.

OK wait hold it.

Looking closely at that X ray, one hip is way clearer than the other one. This leads me to believe this person had a hip replacement.

Looks like someone had too much fun at the Retirement Home.:yes: :rl:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4137&dateline=1234455955 Posted Image

#20 Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Space for Rent

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:44 AM

Posted Image

Have a coke and a smile!

#21 JonEJet

JonEJet

NFL Alumni

• Banned
  • 14,112 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:06 AM

Wooooooooooo

Made me LOL:cheers:

Posted Image

#22 JerryK

JerryK

Supreme Chancellor

• Members
  • 4,194 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:58 AM

Yeah, people decide to do some weird things.

Just the other day my wife walked up and said she wants a giant Snunggie. One she can pull up to her head.

You think you know someone.
Avatar=whoever eliminates Brady.

#23 Thai Jet

Thai Jet

Climbing Chemical Dude

• Members
  • 31,257 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:53 AM

These two have to rank in this years top 10.
Summiting is optional - getting down is mandatory (Ed Viesturs) LA LAKERS - 16 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS
ALABAMA . 15 time NATIONAL CHAMPIONS . ROLL TIDE !!

#24 Thai Jet

Thai Jet

Climbing Chemical Dude

• Members
  • 31,257 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:55 AM

LOL
Summiting is optional - getting down is mandatory (Ed Viesturs) LA LAKERS - 16 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS

#25 Thai Jet

Thai Jet

Climbing Chemical Dude

• Members
  • 31,257 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:57 AM

OK wait hold it.

Looking closely at that X ray, one hip is way clearer than the other one. This leads me to believe this person had a hip replacement.

Looks like someone had too much fun at the Retirement Home.:yes: :rl:

+1 :sign0098: You are most correct.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users