Mixed Feelings about tonight

4th&Long

Hi everyone...long time, no post...I have mixed feelings about tonight. I want Lamont to squash the Patsies, but I really dont want him too, I think, or something, or whatever. Anyone else confused by this? Or do you just want LJ to squash Belichek?

I want them both to lose.

That would be nice.

BZ

Hi everyone...long time, no post...I have mixed feelings about tonight. I want Lamont to squash the Patsies, but I really dont want him too, I think, or something, or whatever. Anyone else confused by this? Or do you just want LJ to squash Belichek?

Hey glad you stopped by!

I want the Patriots to lose. But I want all the damage to be done by Randy Moss! That isn't too much to ask for is it?

I don't care how Oakland wins, I just hope they win. If Jordan rushes for 11 yards on 18 carries, but the Raiders win, I'll be happy. If Jordan rushes for 221 yards on 23 carries, I'll be happy. Whatever. I don't care. He's not a Jet anymore. Do I have mixed feelings about Jordan? Sure. I'd love him to do great, so he can show that I was right about him being a dynamic back. I also wouldn't mind if he were below average, so we can stop hearing about people considering Jordan a big loss (which he wasn't because as talented as he may be, he was still a backup).

I will be rooting hard for LaMont to do well against the pats. I hope he has a great season, except when he comes back to NY and we vs the raiders, I hope he sucks in that game.

Remember, if he does really well we get a day 1 draft pick (3rd rd I believe).

eh, I have a good feeling you will be posting sometime between this sunday and the dolphins game. You cant resist to post something, I know that.

You're right.

I will make the occasional Marino = HOMO post. =D>

Ugh and I am tailgating with a Dolphin fan. #-o

Archived