Big game for Jordan tonight??

Cant Hackett

I just hope in five years we don't look back say we should of keep Jordan and let Martin go. How many miles or yards are left for a 32 year old running back?

Bro, Jordan should do fine tonight and for the season, assuming he can handle being the #1 RB which I believe he can no problem. But we're not looking back anymore on whether cumar should have been released and jordan kept. Salary cap wise we would have been f'd if we tried to do that, and you know it's all about the cap. I hope Jordan kicks patsy butt tonight up and down the field and I hope he has a good healthy year, except of course for the game against the jets for which I hope he misses the bus. :mrgreen:

tx just don't get confused between trying to strip the ball & attempted arm tackling as he blows thru your 2005 heartless defense

Willy, that's a totally different defensive game plan.

When the Pats play the Jets, they focus on easy arm tackles because CuMar goes down so easily.

Against the Raiders, they need to focus on stripping the ball against a good RB. :wink:

"When Randy Moss is even, he's leavin'" Classic Madden quote.

He made Harrison look hilarious right there.

I love they way Harrison plays the game. He is looking to put a hat on somebody every play. If they throw an INT he will kill anything infront of him...If a WR comes across...he will mangle him.

They guy loves to hit.

Are you watching the game? how do they look to you?

im just calling them like i sees them.

you guys are illogical. you say the jets made a big mistake by losing jordan, thaT he would soon be a household name. Then when he plays super average, its the o line fault.

Then, you guys claim that tom brady is over rated, meanwhile he is by far the best nfl qb

"When Randy Moss is even, he's leavin'" Classic Madden quote.

He made Harrison look hilarious right there.

I love to see Rodney H juked out of his shoes by a receiver that outclasses him. Not sure if there is a dirtier player in the game.

By the way, there arent many people on the planet that are less-classy than Randy Moss.

Pats defenseive game plan...

Drop safeties way back...put six on the line and drop back one or two after the snap...

good scheme.

However, if I was the Raiders I would hit the TE on an out on the fringes or run play action pass to Jett.

LL

The Raiders D-Line is pathetic...their o-line is ok but not enough holes for lamont

I gotta say, I dont see that big burst from Lamont in this game. He looks alot heavier. That 1st screen pass he caught on the first drive, he didnt have any great burst after the catch like we saw from him last season. It was a big gain because nobody was there after he caught the pass, but he didnt look fast running with the ball.

Can anyone explain how it is that zeroes like Norv Turner keep getting jobs?

BY about week 8, Turner and kerry Collins will need restraining orders to keep a pissed-off Randy Moss off their sorry a$$es. That is if Al Davis doesn't fire one and cut the other.

COllins has never been any good since the Ravens scared him half to death in the Super Bowl.

you say the jets made a big mistake by losing jordan, thaT he would soon be a household name. Then when he plays super average, its the o line fault.

Then, you guys claim that tom brady is over rated, meanwhile he is by far the best nfl qb

Did you expect Lamont to make a name for himself in the first half of week 1?

Peyton Manning is a better Qb then Tom Brady.

You put Peyton On NE and the go 19-0 for 3 straight years.

Archived