Big game for Jordan tonight??

Cant Hackett

im just calling them like i sees them.

you guys are illogical. you say the jets made a big mistake by losing jordan, thaT he would soon be a household name. Then when he plays super average, its the o line fault.

Then, you guys claim that tom brady is over rated, meanwhile he is by far the best nfl qb

Well after 3 Qtrs...The Raiders O-line has more holes then $3 prostitute with no eyes :shock:

Pats defenseive game plan...

Drop safeties way back...put six on the line and drop back one or two after the snap...

good scheme.

However, if I was the Raiders I would hit the TE on an out on the fringes or run play action pass to Jett.

LL

The Raiders D-Line is pathetic...their o-line is ok but not enough holes for lamont

LL,

Your sig pic is too big. Please downsize it.

Well after 3 Qtrs...The Raiders O-line has more holes then $3 prostitute with no eyes :shock:

cmon smizzy be fair already. dont start with the excuses. I know its only one game but saying that its the O line that makes jordan suck is just going in circles.

when he was a jet, you guys got all impressed because he comes fresh off the bench in mop up duty against tired defenses and smashes them/. then his fumbling is ignored. then his injuries are ignored.

Now, his first game as the "man", he lays a big egg and has a limp to show for it. The raider have 2 awsome Wideouts who are being dealt with so the opportunities for jordan are there. They are worrying about moss and porter, jordan should be taking advantage of that. If he is such a bruiser, smash theough the line. if hes such a burner, go around a line.

enough excuses. maybe jordan will finish being the league rushing leader when the smoke clears, but tonight he the goat.

does he have 70 yards? i dunno i left after halftime and now im at work so for all i know he can have 150

still, i maintain that LJ is an average back. Nothing to discount, but nothing to plan games around.

we shall see

Lamont will never gain 1,000 yards in a single NFL season. He will break down.

It was like the 3rd series and he was being rested.

He will play as much in the last 8 games this season as he did his Junior year in college.

Jordan looked very ordinary against the Pats!

Also lacked Stamina and was cramping up! The

Raiders should play Crockett more and use BOTH

Backs!! Dillon against last years number 31

Defense couldn't even manage 3 yds a carry!

Collins should go back to doing something

he's good at like getting Drunk! :roll:

All in All Brady is still Brady and BB is

still the Best of the Best!! But...The Pats

are beatable this year and I think the Jets

could be the Team to do it!! :wink:

All you need to know about why the Raiders will suck-MCginest pancakes Gallery,who has to hold him to keep him off sucky Kerry Collins. Think of that-this guy was all world OT coming out of Iowa and he's getting pancaked as an offensiuve lineman? I've seen guys get beat, knocked back, slip..but a 6'7" 375lbs.+ guy pancaked? Gallery should donate his game check; it's gonna be one unpleasant film session. And with this guy's pedigree and salary if he isn't going to get it done it's going to be a long season.

Bob is right too-Kerry freaking Collins and Norverlous Turner? Is this a joke? There's no point to having Moss and Porter if that's your QB. Turner's another retread zero that keeps getting jobs for no good reason other than they've been NFL head coaches before.

Jordan looked very ordinary against the Pats!

Also lacked Stamina and was cramping up! The

Raiders should play Crockett more and use BOTH

Backs!! Dillon against last years number 31

Defense couldn't even manage 3 yds a carry!

Collins should go back to doing something

he's good at like getting Drunk! :roll:

All in All Brady is still Brady and BB is

still the Best of the Best!! But...The Pats

are beatable this year and I think the Jets

could be the Team to do it!! :wink:

Savage....

Fair post. I don't think you believe any of it but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

If it were not for the strange layout and number of exclamaition points, I was going to ask you to find out who broke into his account.

:)

BZ

You never believe the Truth BZ even if it smacks

you in the mouth! You will never understand what

a fair truthful poster is..Your a Homer Apologist!

I have the same set of rules for every player Jet

or not!

Also as I have posted when a Player is no longer

a Jet I could care less about them! I care now

what OUR Backs can do just as I always have! And

If Martin falters I hope Dinger has the sense

unlike Hackett to play Blaylock,Houston,Askew

or anyone that can help the TEAM win! But then

I wouldn't expect a Martinette Apologist to

understand that! :roll:

Archived