Happy Birthday Gang Green Girl!!!!!!!

Happy Jack

Dear GGG,

Happy Birthday!!! I wanted to be the first to wish you that...and the only way I could do that was to evoke Executive Privledge and come in four days early!!!!!!!! Last year, everyone was so excited, and Curtis put up 196 yeards...or maybe it was the walk through the parking lot, who can say???? Hope this year is a great one for you--you certainly deserve it! The glue that holds the Jet Nation in place!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last year, everyone was so excited, and Curtis put up 196 yeards...or maybe it was the walk through the parking lot, who can say???? Hope this year is a great one for you--you certainly deserve it! The glue that holds the Jet Nation in place!!!

Or those dog yeards? What do they convert to in human yards?

Oh and that isn't glue that is holding Jetnation in place. But I won't hijack this thread!

You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life

See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen

Friday night and the lights are low

Looking out for the place to go

Where they play the right music, getting in the swing

You come in to look for a king

Anybody could be that guy

Night is young and the music

Anyone care to bet on when the Queen herself will make an appearance in this thread?

No I am not talking about Garb. I am talking about Gang Green Girl.

My pick is Monday afternoon. She will chime in with a thanks guys kind of post.

OH nevermind, she is going to post in here now just to prove me wrong! :mrgreen:

Really Frank. Do tell....cmon, the Nation wants to know, what do you mean by that???

I was actually trying to be sincere for once in my internet life-I was just reading from the script that was handed to me to type

Do you think that GGG logs out and reads this thread as a guest? I do, my money says she doesn't want to get caught in here.

On Monday:

GGG: Oh guys I just saw this thread now. You are too much. Had a great day. Ta-Ta.

Thanks (four days early :roll: ) to all my JN friends (that precludes you, Max)!!!! xoxoxoxoxox

Oh man can you believe this? This thread had finally died down and she bumps it with a new post.

Holy Miss Center Of The Universe. Talk about Birthday overkill.

Archived