Chiefs 1-0 / Jets 0-1

AMDChief

Just thought I would get a jump start and start wishing all you fine Jet fans good luck the rest of the season. (after you lose sunday)....

Chiefs 31 Jets 10

thanks amd & as a fan you're entitled to your opinion,though dillusional

I think its great of you guys comin over here & talkin the talk. I really don't mind san diego ( especially with the kaeding gift they presented us with last year) but i'm pulling for the chiefs to win the division.

I guess you're pullin for the pats tonight eh? hope its a good game

When is the last time the Chefs held anyone to 10 points?

Last year Atlanta, and they go all the way to the NFC championship game, the best rushing attack and a suspect pass O, sound familiar to you???

That doesnt mean we will hold you to 10 points, I see you scoring 20 to 24 points but it wont be good enough. :)

You know, miserable decrepit old man, you talk a HUGE game for a guy who NEVER makes a good post on this board. Every post you make it just to antagonize or say something unbelievably gay.

Did you just quote yourself?

Good job, Re Re.

Last year Atlanta, and they go all the way to the NFC championship game, the best rushing attack and a suspect pass O, sound familiar to you???

That doesnt mean we will hold you to 10 points, I see you scoring 20 to 24 points but it wont be good enough. :)

Not to rain on your parade, but the Lions did that to Atlanta too. In the Georgia dome too.

Archived