Silly Friday post- Best Team uniform poll

faba

Browns picked for ugliest uniformsAssociated Press

So who has the best uniforms in the NFL?

According to a survey conducted by Directions Research, Inc., the Cleveland Browns have the league's worst, and the Dallas Cowboys have the best.

The survey of 1,149 randomly selected Americans also showed fans prefer the togs worn by the Patriots, Steelers, Dolphins and Vikings, in that order.

Getting votes for worst uniform behind the Browns were the Bengals, Packers, Ravens and, yes, the Dolphins. Sort of reminiscent of when Howard Cosell was voted the most liked -- and most disliked -- sportscaster in America.

Not being a homer here. But the Jets definetly have 1 of the best jerseys in the NFL when they wear green tops. Maybe the best.

The raiders jerseys are ok. charger powder blue is cool sometimes, but its not as cool as the hype it gets.

Browns have the WORST jerseys. The "Browns" with orange helmets. Friggen retards. Yes, I know the team was named after the coach, oh and, who the F names the team after the coach. Horrible team, even worse jersey apparell. They dont even have a logo. My high school team has cooler jerseys and helmets.

What is the f'in appeal of these vapid uni's?? :-s

Drop down the disco ball while yer at it!

One does have to have the appreciation of the old AFL, maybe to have a true appreciation of those unis. The just scream Lance Alworth to me.

Maybe they are not an aesthetic piece of art, but their allure to tradition is undeniable.

Hey, that's just me-I think the greatest uni in sports belongs to Penn State, so go figure

Maybe I'm just a homer, but I like the Jets uniforms.

I also like the Eagles and Steelers uniforms, although I hate the teams. IMO, the Cardinals new uniforms are an improvement and so are Seattles recent uniforms.

The worst uniforms have got to be the Bills. There is no debate about that, in my mind. Those things are hideous.

Thanks Max, I'll get the hang of it.

Love the site BTW, informative & entertaining at the same time.

WAIT. You came here to get information. Nah, this is not the place for you!!! :wink:

Seriously thanks for the kind words and by all means POST MORE! =D>

Archived