I tricked DirectTV! Ill be watching the games on NYcbs in F

dickkotite

just to let you guys know.

last year in tampa i got the nfl sunday ticket. Then, i suspended my acct (no charge) at the end of the season and a few days ago i called as a master b/s er.

"HI, i just moved back to NY from a horrible florida experience and just mounted and pointed my dish on the roof. I need tv please..."

"ok sir, are you back at the same NY adress you had before?'

"Yesum mam... i dont need to wait for a new card do i? i want to watch TV NoW! dag nabit"

"no sir, i can have it up in just a few minutes"

hehehe and there is cbsNY and the local eyewitness news. I pay the for the minimum package and ill pay my bills online

try it!

DK I have the CBSEast feed to as part of my HD package because of some techicality about the local CBS affiliate here in Detroit.

I've heard that regardless, they will still blackout our NY feed during gamedays and allow us only to view the local CBS channel.

Let's hope I'm wrong. We'll find out Sunday.

DK I have the CBSEast feed to as part of my HD package because of some techicality about the local CBS affiliate here in Detroit.

I've heard that regardless, they will still blackout our NY feed during gamedays and allow us only to view the local CBS channel.

No what i mean is that i have THE NY feed. they think that my box is in NY. whatever everyone gets in NY ill get.

No what i mean is that i have THE NY feed. they think that my box is in NY. whatever everyone gets in NY ill get.

dk, a lot of directtv exec's post on this site..... I suspect you'll be getting a visit soon

man, thats like bragging about a new spin move to the media right before you're ready to use it. :lol:

lol i doubt it. 1.how do they know my name2. who would report lil loe me anyways :wink:

Like DK said, if you have the NY feed you are good to go!

Now im nervous.........

its 930 am. i am watching the cbs ny feed/911 stuff. just for a fluke, i checked the program guide. it goes up in half hour increments and at around 12:30 cbs channel 2 dissapears and a bunch of florida stuff appears.

ive got the vcr set for 1pm. i have to go to practice.i left my wife explicit instructions on what to do when and if she has to call directtv.

im nervous man. something is so fishy

Archived