??

Vudu

If u were Tanny would u give up this years 2nd to Cleveland for Brady Quinn?

no, BRONZEE we have two QB's already ON the roster who are potentially just as good. Besides, we can draft the BPA at WR, RB, DE, and LBer-I like where we're sitting right now. If we can take Ocho Cinco away from Cincy for a 3rd or 4th rounder that's as high a pick that I would sacrifice at this point. Rex Ryan DESERVES a chance to build his own team through the draft.

no, BRONZEE we have two QB's already ON the roster who are potentially just as good. Besides, we can draft the BPA at WR, RB, DE, and LBer-I like where we're sitting right now. If we can take Ocho Cinco away from Cincy for a 3rd or 4th rounder that's as high a pick that I would sacrifice at this point. Rex Ryan DESERVES a chance to build his own team through the draft.

A 2nd for Quinn? You won't do that. You gotta be kidding me.

It's not even an option, you go yes as soon as possible before Cleveland has a chance to realize how dumb they are. Quinn is going to be a stud, he has experience in a pro-style offense, he's got a good build, he can make the throws and he has the moxy. A second for Quinn is an absolute no brainer. People really over-value draft picks far too much.

A 2nd for Quinn? You won't do that. You gotta be kidding me.

absolutely not. What has Brady Quinn ever done that our current QBs haven't either?

he's 48 for 97 563 yads. 49.5 % 2TDs 2 Ints

and for THAT you'd give away a second round draft pick when we need to start stocking our roster with Rex Ryan players? Hell, for all we know right now Thomas Jones might not even BE on the team in '09-we NEED a RB, a WR, a LBer,and a DE replacement - no effin way bro, and you know I love you Ghost

I love how people want to give up draft picks now for players we could have drafted to begin with

yea in the 1st round.. and we only got that guy name Darrell Revis.

2nd for quinn would be a no brainer but I think they can get way better than that.. Lions shoulld try there 1st for quinn and browns 1st

Archived