Wierd Topic but....

ladyJET2280

Is it better to be truthful with people from the opposite sex meaning if u say something wrong it might make them upset or keep telling the person what they want to hear? I know you guys will say its completely obvious what the answer is..Its easier said then done.

Is it better to be truthful with people from the opposite sex meaning if u say something wrong it might make them upset or keep telling the person what they want to hear? I know you guys will say its completely obvious what the answer is..Its easier said then done.

Is your bf lousy in bed? lol :Banane43:

Ugh, I'm doing coursework on that play right now. 2500 word essay. It's due tomorrow and I have 777 words done.

:suic3:

What? You could write 10 million words on that play. Just think of your own father, grandfather, or other close male relative or friend, and their struggle to remain relevant, or realizing that time has passed them by. Especially with the world's current economic collapse, you can tie in how someone that has always been a rock for the family, now is out of a job that has always defined him/her, and out come the chinks in the armor. Have fun with this topic and the words will flow.

no bf here just it just i hate when guys tell ya what u want to hear not be themselves just a pet peeve

And this is different then how a woman acts how?

It is not.

Zh6bid6jCtc&feature=related

Archived