Game Day Superstitions?

I have this routine I go through before the start of each game. I squeeze my Jets squishy ball, play my "We are the Champions" Jets hampster, rub my Chad Pennington bobble head and stroke my Chad Pennington plaque.

Hmmmm....squishy balls, a hamster, rubbing and stroking.

That's, uh, quite the pregame tradition you have...

:shock::shock::shock:

SOMETIMES, not always.

Example.

If I am in my room and watching the Jets game, 1st down Jets on a 10 yard run by Cmart. I go to the fridge to get something to drink, and on the floor is a penny heads up. From then on it is the lucky penny for the game, and each time theire is a crucial spot in the game, I take out the penny and rub it. It doesnt have to be a penny, any coin money would do.

My mom does not talk to me when I watch the game. My dad does not watch the game with me. Both are bad jynxes.

Sometimes I take out my jets jerseys and lay them on the bed or hang them on the wall. And always give the sign of the cross before I leave the room. Sometimes I'll turn off the lights in the room or something odd that may sway the momentum back to the jets. But I wont do that anymore, I tried it during briens 2nd field goal attempt in pitt, I shut off all the lights in the house thinking it would be a good idea. BAM, he misses the field goal.

I have this routine I go through before the start of each game. I squeeze my Jets squishy ball, play my "We are the Champions" Jets hampster, rub my Chad Pennington bobble head and stroke my Chad Pennington plaque.

Dad is that you?

:P

Archived