Jets host lots of big name prospects today ~ NewYorkJets.com

Moreno is awful.

You just made jetsrule128 look good with that comment.

Knowshon Moreno is the next top 5 back in the NFL. He is 10x better than Chris Bust Always Injured Wells.

You are the only person in the world who hates Knowshon Moreno :bag:

didn't you start the harvin thread ?

you know, the one where the JETS brought in Harvin ?

what is your point ?

PFT was wrong, thankfully, about the Jets bringing in Harvin. I hate Harvin. I'm glad we didn't bring him in. However, we didn't bring Heyward-Bey in either.

UM... WHAT? I'm sorry, but living in Georgia, I happened to catch a few games here and there. You sir, have not been paying attention.

Yes I have. I can't see him becoming anything in the NFL.

In terms of prospects, Wells is WAY ahead of Moreno.

You just made jetsrule128 look good with that comment.

Knowshon Moreno is the next top 5 back in the NFL. He is 10x better than Chris Bust Always Injured Wells.

You are the only person in the world who hates Knowshon Moreno :bag:

Moreno is slow and the moves he used on college defenders will not work in the NFL. He reminds me of Thomas Jones - Great at nothing, which I guess explains why you like him.

Wells has the potential to be an elite back - Moreno does not. He does not have the speed to be a home run threat and he wont break tackles from NFL LB'ers.

Watch him bust (Unless he ends up behind a GREAT run blocking line) and watch Wells become a stud.

Moreno is slow and the moves he used on college defenders will not work in the NFL. He reminds me of Thomas Jones - Great at nothing, which I guess explains why you like him..

I also was on here or JI, forget where at the time, after Peterson's freshman season saying he would be the next #1 NFL back. I'm saying the same thing about Moreno, except I think he'll fall short of being #1, he'll be #2 right behind Peterson.

Moreno is a great back. Sorry you're in the 1% of the world that believes otherwise.

And LOL at your thinking that Beanie Wells is an NFL homerun threat but not Moreno. Hahahahhahahahahahahhaha. He won't even stay on the sidelines. Think of a Larry Johnson, but without any 1,500+ seasons because he's always nicked up. Wells has NO heart.

Moreno is slow and the moves he used on college defenders will not work in the NFL. He reminds me of Thomas Jones - Great at nothing, which I guess explains why you like him.

Wells has the potential to be an elite back - Moreno does not. He does not have the speed to be a home run threat and he wont break tackles from NFL LB'ers.

Watch him bust (Unless he ends up behind a GREAT run blocking line) and watch Wells become a stud.

All that blahblah yet Moreno has been a better player. In a better conference.

Wells has more potential, I'll admit that. Key word is potential.

All that blahblah yet Moreno has been a better player.

I don't agree about Wells having more potential (unless we want to talk about the next TJ Duckett), but all of IrishJet's excuses lead to what you just said, no matter what, Moreno has been the better player in High School and College and it will continue onto the NFL where Wells will be hurt all the time and Moreno will be racking up 1,500+ yard seasons.

All that blahblah yet Moreno has been a better player.

Better player in college.

His strengths simply don't translate well to the NFL. He wont get away from defenders like he did in college, he just doesn't have the speed.

I don't agree about Wells having more potential (unless we want to talk about the next TJ Duckett), but all of IrishJet's excuses lead to what you just said, no matter what, Moreno has been the better player in High School and College and it will continue onto the NFL where Wells will be hurt all the time and Moreno will be racking up 1,500+ yard seasons.

Wells = Bigger, Faster, Stronger, More powerful etc.

Say what you want, Moreno isn't that good.

Oh and BTW, Moreno was playing with Matt Stafford at QB too. Think about that.

I can't believe I am debating with someone who thinks Knowshon Moreno is a horrible back and won't make it in the NFL. :rl:

This is almost as pathetic as when I had to deal with the Adrian Peterson bashers and McFadden supporters.

Sometimes you've just got to walk away and let their lost souls find their way.

Better player in college.

His strengths simply don't translate well to the NFL. He wont get away from defenders like he did in college, he just doesn't have the speed.

Moreno is far more quick than Wells. Its not even close.

I also was on here or JI, forget where at the time, after Peterson's freshman season saying he would be the next #1 NFL back. I'm saying the same thing about Moreno, except I think he'll fall short of being #1, he'll be #2 right behind Peterson.

Moreno is a great back. Sorry you're in the 1% of the world that believes otherwise.

And LOL at your thinking that Beanie Wells is an NFL homerun threat but not Moreno. Hahahahhahahahahahahhaha. He won't even stay on the sidelines. Think of a Larry Johnson, but without any 1,500+ seasons because he's always nicked up. Wells has NO heart.

Moreno does not have the speed, power, or ANYTHING that Peterson has. Not comparable...At all!

Wells is a homerun threat (There's a reason he doesn't run a 40 in 4.6 like your boy Moreno). The injuries are a concern but they said the same about Peterson. Wells has drawn comparisons to Bo Jackson for good reason.

I'm predicting now, that Moreno will be terrible to average in the NFL, nothing more.

Wells will be a stud. Watch!

I can't believe I am debating with someone who thinks Knowshon Moreno is a horrible back and won't make it in the NFL. :rl:

This is almost as pathetic as when I had to deal with the Adrian Peterson bashers and McFadden supporters.

Sometimes you've just got to walk away and let their lost souls find their way.

Peterson is not comparable to Moreno.

Do I really have to repeat that? Peterson was ALWAYS going to be a great back!

Moreno will not.

Peterson is not comparable to Moreno.

Do I really have to repeat that? Peterson was ALWAYS going to be a great back!

Moreno will not.

I like Peterson... had him on my fantasy team last year...

But lets be serious... his play by play always looks like this...

1 yard

-2 yards

1 yard

2 yards

no gain

20 yards

1 yard

-3 yards

no gain

2 yards

25 yards

1 yard

-2 yards

2 yards

At 17, the only one of those guys I'd even consider is Raji and theres no chance we have a shot at him.

Moreno is awful.

I wouldn't mind going after some of those guys in the later rounds.

Agreed on the first statement....but what makes Moreno awfu?

There has only been one RB in SEC history to run for as many yards and TD's in his first 2 season....Herschel Walker....thats not awful company.

If you are saying that he is going to be an awful pro...I cant argue, I cant predict the future...but his college career clearly would indicate otherwise.

Agreed on the first statement....but what makes Moreno awfu?

There has only been one RB in SEC history to run for as many yards and TD's in his first 2 season....Herschel Walker....thats not awful company.

If you are saying that he is going to be an awful pro...I cant argue, I cant predict the future...but his college career clearly would indicate otherwise.

As a draft prospect, obviously.

He was a great college back but that doesn't mean much.

Archived