Welcome Back Tom Shane!!! Who Says You Can't Go Home?

SoFlaJets

I was assured by the Grand Poobah (Maxman) that T0m Shane IS actually THE REAL TS-not the impostor that somebody did a GREAT job of imitating a couple of years back...was that 124 doing the Shane impersonation?

Anyway good to see you back here Tom, your contribution was essential IMO of helping make this the great site it has become in these 4 short years

Now if we can just get GangGreenGirl back here, it will be like old times. ;)

funny you should say that-I just said the same thing to Bob in a PM...and Craig who was that cute little black lady who was the big Curtis Martin fan? She has been at the Miami games a few times with us...both her and GGG are sweetie pies ya know?

funny you should say that-I just said the same thing to Bob in a PM...and Craig who was that cute little black lady who was the big Curtis Martin fan? She has been at the Miami games a few times with us...both her and GGG are sweetie pies ya know?

Ah, Shaq. She was a sweetie. I bet she has a life. Good for her!

Yes. I bet she doesn't even have time to update her status on Faceook ;)

SoFla - Shaq is a sweet lady, and she keeps it real. It's not fake compassion. She is genuine.

she's the kind of person that will give you a hug, and that's not an easy thing with most people after you just meet them

I had heard from a Jets webmaster that the both of you guys were not very funny at all

I was a long time ago. But I think it was funny. Homo jokes are always funny. Like seeing someone fall, you just have to laugh. That is how it works.

1. Thanks. I came back for faba and faba only.

2. I am no longer funny. I am a serious-type guy now with serious opinions to share on serious issues. I'm serious. Seriously.

3. Shaq was awesome. Very very sweet. And a hottie, to boot.

4. The impersonator last year was awesome. And sexy.

5. I think I saw GGG a few months ago, but fortunately I saw the little red dot shining on my forehead first and was able to duck into an alley before any shots were fired into my medulla.

1. Thanks. I came back for faba and faba only.

2. I am no longer funny. I am a serious-type guy now with serious opinions to share on serious issues. I'm serious. Seriously.

3. Shaq was awesome. Very very sweet. And a hottie, to boot.

4. The impersonator last year was awesome. And sexy.

5. I think I saw GGG a few months ago, but fortunately I saw the little red dot shining on my forehead first and was able to duck into an alley before any shots were fired into my medulla.

you still look like matthew modine? or have you moved on to look like Josh Groban?

you still look like matthew modine? or have you moved on to look like Josh Groban?

If you took Josh Groban, locked him in a dark room for three months, fed him nothing but Chivas Regal and Hostess Sno-Balls, and broke his ankles so he has to shuffle around like a decrepit Zamboni, then yes, I look like Josh Groban.

I have to say I'm a wee bit shocked that the Tom Shane Man-love Thread is only three pages long. Socio-oops...Tom, you should have seen some of the posts over the past couple of years. Spontaneous odes to Tom Shane. The longing and yearning was getting uncomfortable. Of course, it was just the male posters. I'm pretty sure they want to sodomize you.

I have to say I'm a wee bit shocked that the Tom Shane Man-love Thread is only three pages long. Socio-oops...Tom, you should have seen some of the posts over the past couple of years. Spontaneous odes to Tom Shane. The longing and yearning was getting uncomfortable. Of course, it was just the male posters. I'm pretty sure they want to sodomize you.

The secret of my appeal is my sodomizability.

I was assured by the Grand Poobah (Maxman) that T0m Shane IS actually THE REAL TS-not the impostor that somebody did a GREAT job of imitating a couple of years back...was that 124 doing the Shane impersonation?

Anyway good to see you back here Tom, your contribution was essential IMO of helping make this the great site it has become in these 4 short years

You believed something Max said? :rl::rl::rl::rl:

You believed something Max said? :rl::rl::rl::rl:

Famous Max lies:

1. "Just the tip. I promise."

2. "I have Kevin James lined up for next week. I promise."

3. "I have a GREAT girl for you, man. And she is too 18."

4. "That huge guy over there just called Joe Namath a bitch. Go kick his ass. I got your back."

5. "Don't worry. I wouldn't do that to your hair."

Famous Max lies:

1. "Just the tip. I promise."

2. "I have Kevin James lined up for next week. I promise."

3. "I have a GREAT girl for you, man. And she is too 18."

4. "That huge guy over there just called Joe Namath a bitch. Go kick his ass. I got your back."

5. "Don't worry. I wouldn't do that to your hair."

That was just the tip.

You are right about the rest of the stuff. Those were all lies that I told.

JN classic moment,,

TomShane goes to JI to hose JN and does a boomer-rang :rl:

anyone have a thread link?

OMG You should have seen the E-mails from Sooth. Wow was he not happy. If you could send somebody AIDS through the internet, he would have done it.

OMG You should have seen the E-mails from Sooth. Wow was he not happy. If you could send somebody AIDS through the internet, he would have done it.

if you could get AIDS through the Internet, I'd stay WAY clear of this place.

Archived