Joisey in KC

Brenjetsfan

he even has a FREE tix 5 rows behind the jet bench..He will be on the field today.....
....damnit Gina!!!...wish I would have known that. I could have gotten on the charter yesterday. That would have been fun. sheesh...now I have to watch it with a bunch of beer drinkers and hot wings....ummmm thats not to bad... :lol:

...don't you hate Chris!!!...To be him for one season...Have a good time Joisey!!!...Tell curtis I love him and good luck.
It`s a tuff life but someone has to live it ,inspite of the score of the game ,We all had a great time out there partying & eating we took over McCoys sat. evening with JET chants about every 15 min. till we drove the chief fans out ,chief fans were great very respectful before, during & after the game ,It was a good trip but not quite the same without our resident JET girls in house ,I kept you all there in spirit, I`ll miss you all in BALTIMORE also since BECKY let that future husband of hers plan that wedding on a FOOTBALL weekend [-X[-X thats a bad sign off the bat becky dump him now cause of that all out JET LADY LUCK will be missing on game day also ,guess i`ll have to find some new JET GIRLS at Fells Point....

It`s a tuff life but someone has to live it ,inspite of the score of the game ,We all had a great time out there partying & eating we took over McCoys sat. evening with JET chants about every 15 min. till we drove the chief fans out ,chief fans were great very respectful before, during & after the game ,It was a good trip but not quite the same without our resident JET girls in house ,I kept you all there in spirit, I`ll miss you all in BALTIMORE also since BECKY let that future husband of hers plan that wedding on a FOOTBALL weekend [-X[-X thats a bad sign off the bat becky dump him now cause of that all out JET LADY LUCK will be missing on game day also ,guess i`ll have to find some new JET GIRLS at Fells Point....

WELL looks like he got puninished for planning JET game day wedding. This weekend WAS his batcholor party in New Orleans then off to the Giants game! #-o

Archived