Yankees vs. Indians @ Yankee Stadium (Home Opener/New Yankee Stadium debut)

Morrissey

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fenway will be knocked down sooner then people think. They created a monster(the nation) and they must feed it. I'd be pissed if I was a pre-2003 sox fan.

Fenway isnt going anywhere while this ownership group owns it unless there is a major structural problem.

They have invested a ton of money to renovate and get the seating capacity to just under 40,000 which is perfect for them... they sell out every game well in advance and for big $$$.

I figure they'll be in the Fens for at least another 15 years (10 years before they propose another stadium and 5 years to get the new one built).

Boston fans loved the Garden and the new place just isnt the same... if the Sox build a new stadium it just wont mean the same thing to the fans.

This sucks.

I dont get MLB network. I cant afford to shell out $$$ for MLB.TV.

So Im forced to listen to Windbag and the Hag on XM.

I'd really love to listen, but I dont know how long I can stand them. I am getting nauseous.

Dont they have a free stream online somewhere like they do for football games?

This sucks.

I dont get MLB network. I cant afford to shell out $$$ for MLB.TV.

So Im forced to listen to Windbag and the Hag on XM.

I'd really love to listen, but I dont know how long I can stand them. I am getting nauseous.

I have MLB audio. Cheap and you get home and away broadcasts.

The thing about Fenway is there is literally no where to build a new stadium. It would have to be built in the exact same spot, which is impossible since there is no way you could tear down and rebuild in one offseason.

They would knock down the school and the buildings on Lansdowne and all the buildings between Ipswich and Boylston.

Or just build on top of The Fens... :D

The Sox are going to own everything between The Pike, Brookline, Yawkey, Boylston someday. They are already on their way.

Archived