How does Herm continue to get a pass?

Matt39

Every opener, more of the same.

I've seen some brutal emabarrasing losses before(most under Herms tenure) but today took the cake.

Watching the game with my buddies I was embarrased to say I like this team.

I expect booing. Lots of booing next weekend. Today was an absolutle joke and if anything it showed the world Herm has no clue, Chad's soft and Curtis Martin is finished.

He doesn't: This is the YEAR OF NO EXCUSES.

His head should roll, right along with Chadpricks and Old Man Martins, if we do not play better down the road. :evil:

You're right.

Didnt we hear the whole offseason the bullsh*t about wanting to get some home playoff games this year, knowing how tough it was last season.

And they show up and put out that effort. The only guys that showed up were Vilma(where would we be without him?) and Baker.

Thats it.

I see Herm lollygagging on the sideline shooting the sh*t with Dick Curl or whomever his cronies are.

Get Heimerdinger back down on the field and tell Chad to stop being a panzy. The kid is SOFT.

He doesn't: This is the YEAR OF NO EXCUSES.

His head should roll, right along with Chadpricks and Old Man Martins, if we do not play better down the road. :evil:

Hey Warfish, nice to see you on the right side of this topic.

I guess my Herm hating rant makes a lot more sense now don't it? Five years of this bullsh*t. FIVE. Enough is enough. Ax this mother ****er.

I have seen this before?

Around 1998, Pete Carroll, Drew Bledsoe and Ernie Zampese.

A players coach that players love, but would just $hit the bed some weeks and never quite lived upto their potential.

A QB that was an ill fit for the offense being run and after some very good early years, never quite lived upto his fanbases expectations. They loved him because he was a great guy, but their blind admiration clouded their judgement of him. It was never his fault.

Zampese and Hermdinger....funny last names.

Archived