No point in sifting through all the BS at this point

MasonJet

I knew that there was going to be heaps and loads of negativity from the usual suspects such as huge Pats fan TomShane, so I'm not going to let my mind go numb reading them. As I suspected, it's the same lunacy that followed the Giants game and there is no point debating with people so thrilled to see the Jets do poorly and fulfill their predictions. I'm not even going to waste my time. It's 1 game and we played like sh!t. Life goes on. Chad will start. Everybody who is having convulsions right now, chill.

Next up, the Dolphins!

I knew that there was going to be heaps and loads of negativity from the usual suspects such as huge Pats fan TomShane, so I'm not going to let my mind go numb reading them. As I suspected, it's the same lunacy that followed the Giants game and there is no point debating with people so thrilled to see the Jets do poorly and fulfill their predictions. I'm not even going to waste my time. It's 1 game and we played like sh!t. Life goes on. Chad will start. Everybody who is having convulsions right now, chill.

Next up, the Dolphins!

JMAC, do you see me ******* happy about this loss? Do you think I'm HAPPY that I was proven right? Go do your english homework kid, no one is buying this bullsh*t, and the only lunacy is that you STILL don't see a damn thing wrong with this team. :evil:

Archived