Yankees vs. Red Sox @ Fenway Park

Morrissey

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the matchups for the Sox. The only guy who should do well for the Yankees is Burnett as he owns the Sox.

If it gets to the bullpen the Sox have a huge advantage.

How can you like those matchups? Wang isn't pitching?

Seriously though -- the only guy that should do well is AJ? Andy is off to a pretty good start.

Joba has lost his burst. I can't wait for the playoffs so I can see him pitch the 8th inning again.

Max, who said the Yankees are going to the playoffs bro? The Rays are about to get HOT here in 2009 and it all starts tonight against the A's and something tells me that we will win the AL East once again in 2009. The Rays also had a losing record this time last year, before we got HOT, remember that.

Damon should have scored there. Hope it doesn't come back to haunt them.

As of right now the Rays are 3.5 games behind both the Yankees and Red Sox and the good news is... As long as the Rays win today we will be gaining a full game on the loser of this game. I hope we sweep the A's in 3 games and gain a full game on either team for the next 3 games.

As a Rays game, I hope all three of these games go 15+ innings

Joba has lost his burst. I can't wait for the playoffs so I can see him pitch the 8th inning again.

It is strange. Lot's of baserunners but the DP ball helped him.

Not the dominant SP I expected but it is early. The stat on how often he hit 95 as a SP last year compared to this is a little alarming.

And now we go to extras because these overpaid idiots couldnt score with bases loaded none out. Not to mention Girardi puts Mariano in in the 8th like an idiot.

Girardi's an awful manager. Mariano probably can't pitch tomorrow now.

I was listening on the radio and Kay and Waldman were basically ripping (questioning) Girardi for the Mo move in the 8th. Especially making the move with an 0 - 1 count. When Kay and Waldman are questioning your moves before the results are in, you know you have screwed up. BAD.

Archived