How is anyone upset right now?

ECURB

and if sanchez busts.....we pick another qb high. that's what you need to do. you find yourself a god-damned franchise qb.......

Waiting for one wont get the job done... thats for certain...

Hey 124. Matt Ryan threw 3 INT's in a 17-27 loss to Florida State. FLORIDA STATE!

I guess he'll never make it in the NFL.

Hey Irish Jet,

Look back to last year and check out the fact that Gainzo and I were the two biggest Ryan backers here and we were laughed at.

GFY.

Hey Irish Jet,

Look back to last year and check out the fact that Gainzo and I were the two biggest Ryan backers here and we were laughed at.

GFY.

Huh?

Does nto change the fact that his debunked your "point" about him losing... lol

His college coach said he wasn't ready for the NFL. If you want to play in the Meadowlands you need a strong arm. He doesn't have one. IF he is going to be an elite QB, and that is a big "if", he is going to need at least 3 years and this is a team built to win now. It's a horrid trade and a horrid pick, past draft is not a precursor for current success.

You think maybe his college coach said that b/c he knew they were losing a-lot on D and needed Mark to stay? I hate Pete Carroll and I don't trust the way he looks. Looks like he'd push his own grandmother out of the way to get to the front of the line.

Archived