My favorite part about Jet Nation

Matt39

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Want to know what scares me about JetNation? These troubling occurances of arse-kissing threads. I hated them there and I hate them here. This site was founded on dissention and "keeping it real" (allegedly). Can we get back to some of the values that were crucial to the genesis of this site? Individual thinking, thought provoking statements, witty and competitive banter as well as poking fun (or masking the truth? Hmmmmmm....)of one another.....thank you. :wink:

Want to know what scares me about JetNation? These troubling occurances of arse-kissing threads. I hated them there and I hate them here. This site was founded on dissention and "keeping it real" (allegedly). Can we get back to some of the values that were crucial to the genesis of this site? Individual thinking, thought provoking statements, witty and competitive banter as well as poking fun (or masking the truth? Hmmmmmm....)of one another.....thank you. :wink:

where shall i start, garby? :lol: Who's got the pox?

Come one who's got the pox? Who's got the boil on the bum? Boil on the botty?

I love this site, I really do.

I can come here and say whatever I want, and not be banned - regardless of my stance on a subject. There is also endless amounts of intelligent posters and there is never any asskissing of admin or others going on - atleast it's not evident to me. This place is informative, and entertaining as well.

Great job by all involved!

=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

tx, can we write this off as a team meltdown & move on? you guys thumped philly of all teams in week 2 & never looked back to game one did you?

& don't start with we're not the pats crap, this is a semi serious question

LOL ...as if TX had anything to do with the PATS rebounding.

TX has been much more tolerable in his posts since the Giants pre-season game but lets ease up on the looking to him for symphathy because we lost a game.

Yeah, but Garb, what happens when keeping it real goes wrong? :lol:

You are so right about the ass-kissing threads Garb! I love that about you. I mean, I love everything about you and i know that the Pats are you're favorite because they are awesome and only an awesome team would rate someone as special, beautiful and intelligent (not necessarily in that order :wink: ) as you are, you crazy little rival fan, you!

You are so right about the a$$-kissing threads Garb! I love that about you. I mean, I love everything about you and i know that the Pats are you're favorite because they are awesome and only an awesome team would rate someone as special, beautiful and intelligent (not necessarily in that order :wink: ) as you are, you crazy little rival fan, you!

Lance, why not just come out and say Troy Brown sucks? :shock:

Lance, why not just come out and say Troy Brown sucks? :shock:

Not sarcastic enough, TX. See, I have certain standards in ball busting. Standards, my friend, standards. Besides, Garb is bound to get all witty and tear me up if I come right out and attack her openly. Better to say nice things that I can pretend I actually meant if called out. Marriage has taught me much. That and an insurmountable inferiority complex.

SHUT THE **** UP!!

That better? :box::lol::lol::lol:

Much better! :lol:

Serioulsy, the arse-kissing here is alarming. More alarming is that fact you are all too stupid to see/indentify it.

Dumba@@ Jets Fans..... :wink:

Next Weeks Lesson: How to realize when you are being manipulated.

Garb, thanks for the birthday card, btw. It's a few months late, but still appreciated.

Shoot - did I forget to bump your B-day thread? I've been meaning to do that - however, I'm afraid it would have the opposite effect than intended. My intention would be to make you feel foolish but you may look at it as a come-on. Thank God, GGG is sensible! (see petro/sooth thread) =D>

Much better! :lol:

Serioulsy, the arse-kissing here is alarming. More alarming is that fact you are all too stupid to see/indentify it.

Dumba@@ Jets Fans..... :wink:

Next Weeks Lesson: How to realize when you are being manipulated.

I love it when you get all fire-y and upset.

Grrrrrrooooowwwwwlllllllllll.

:lol:

Chad was not available to take PatsfanTx

Huh?

Is this some new fantasy game where professional football players are selecting posters on football sites?

And we are led to believe that Chad wanted PatsfanTX with his first pick?

How is scoring? By number of posts or by insults?

Would Kevin M pick Brenda?

Would Tom Brady pick Shane?

Would Christian Fauria pick Garb?

This is all very intriguing to me.

Huh?

Is this some new fantasy game where professional football players are selecting posters on football sites?

And we are led to believe that Chad wanted PatsfanTX with his first pick?

How is scoring? By number of posts or by insults?

Would Kevin M pick Brenda?

Would Tom Brady pick Shane?

Would Christian Fauria pick Garb?

This is all very intriguing to me.

Tom and Tom sittin in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

thats how I read it too dierk :lol::lol::lol:

flutie passed on garb, says she's too short & plays like a girl

richard seymour picked richard seymour :shock:

LOL-

Wayne Chrebet will pick Dick Kotite because he gave him a chance. Then he will place him on waivers after week 1 after he sees who he picked.

Curtis Martin will pick Storm Shadow because he is a "post compiler"

Terrel Owens will pick Savage69 because he is a broken record on teh same subject and can never concede one point

LOL-

Wayne Chrebet will pick d!ck Kotite because he gave him a chance. Then he will place him on waivers after week 1 after he sees who he picked.

Curtis Martin will pick Storm Shadow because he is a "post compiler"

Terrel Owens will pick Savage69 because he is a broken record on teh same subject and can never concede one point

Hey, I'm not a post compiler... there are others with alot more posts than me.

Another thing I did like about JN was the lack of Bollinger obsession. Those days are over now. #-o

Archived