The Smiley Killer (Crazy Cops) Game 2 Thread.

Gentlemen, a serial killer has been terrorizing JetNation and it is up to you to stop the madness. To date, we've found one Maximillion and one Thoramus stabbed in bed together, presumably amidst throes of passion. I know it's not my place to comment on such things, but wow, that place had more crisco and sex toys than Klecko's summer home. We don't have a motive or any suspects at the moment, but what we do know is that the killer likes to leave his calling card.

:character0282: was here. And as such, the screwjob has gained the nickname down at the station "The smiley killer"

In any event, we've learned from a very reliable source that the killer can only be between one of you six. You guys are the finest team Vcash could assemble and as such, I expect a good game. sigh. Actually, everyone else was busy :D To be honest, you were the rejected team straight outta the police academy.

Roster:

1) Doggin

2) JiF

3) Slats

4) Shutout

5) Dan X

6) EY

Roles:

1 Sane cop (gets accurate results)

1 Insane cop (gets opposite results - innocents show as guilty, guilty as innocent)

1 Paranoid cop (gets only guilty results)

1 Naive cop (gets only innocent results)

1 Doc

1 SK

It is now night 1. When you receive your role PM, reply with your night actions (cops - investigation targets; doc - protection; SK - night kill). Once all actions are in, I'll start the day phase.

Mod note: Night actions are due by 1PM tomorrow. Please do not post in this thread until I give the all clear. Oh, and don't read too much into the intro post, 100% flavor. It's the same game as the last one.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gentlemen, a serial killer has been terrorizing JetNation and it is up to you to stop the madness. To date, we've found one Maximillion and one Thoramus stabbed in bed together, presumably amidst throes of passion.

I think you mean Thoranus.

Good morning everyone...and I do mean everyone. There was a struggle last night at one of your houses...but you all survived. Call it rusty skills, call it dumb luck, but the important thing is that you are all alive and kicking. Thank your lucky stars.

GAME ON.

Excellent.

Results, everyone:

Me - investigated myself, came up innocent. I'm either real or Naive.

EY, Slats - who did you investigate?

And btw:

vote: No lynch

If we don't lynch anyone today, we will get an extra game night/day cycle to use to triangulate our results:

Day 1 - 6 players, 5innocent, 1evil.

Nobody lynched, 1 NKd:

Day 2: 5 players, 4i, 1e

lynch, NK

Day 3: 3 players, 2i, 1e

If we lynch every day, on the other hand:

Day 1 - 6 players, 5innocent, 1evil.

lynch, NK

Day 2: 4 players, 3i, 1e

lynch, NK

Game over.

So, we no-lynch, and buy ourselves an extra day

Me - investigated myself, came up innocent. I'm either real or Naive.

I also investigated myself, and came to the same brilliant conclusion.

I was actually a little upset that I wasn't scum, 'cause I planned on killing him for that reason :biggrin:

:D

The no lynch vote makes sense to me, too, unless someone wants to confess today.

I investigated shutout, and got an innocent result.

I was debating investigating myself, but am actually curious on the different strategies here, so I went another direction. It may not be the best, but we'll see.

Anyway, I'm cool with the No Lynch.

If the Doc feels like protecting me, that'd be awesome too, cause, I could still be the first to die, and that would suck.

This is excellent. 23 posts in, and we already have a liar.

Doggin and I both say we investigated ourselves, and got innocents. If true, we're the sane and naive cops.

EY investigated shutout and got an innocent. If Doggin and I are honest, then EY's the insane cop found the SK on his first try.

But shutout also says he's investigated someone and got a guilty.

I investigated Doggin which as I said before came back guilty. So unless Doggin wants to confess anything...

That leaves 2 other possibilities for me.

Don't see how anyone could have a problem with a no lynch, but we should wait for everyone's results before we put in the last 2 votes.

Don't see how anyone could have a problem with a no lynch, but we should wait for everyone's results before we put in the last 2 votes.

I agree. We still have to hear from the last cop and the doc. We might want to coordinate our night orders, too. We should talk that out before we get to the next night phase.

This is excellent. 23 posts in, and we already have a liar.

Doggin and I both say we investigated ourselves, and got innocents. If true, we're the sane and naive cops.

EY investigated shutout and got an innocent. If Doggin and I are honest, then EY's the insane cop found the SK on his first try.

But shutout also says he's investigated someone and got a guilty.

Awesome. There's a liar and Jif and Dan X haven't even commented. Kinda makes them confirmed innocent without even saying a word. I'm not the SK and between the 3 of you, Doggin, and EY we've got Sane, Naive, and SK. Therefore I can't be sane (which clears Doggin), and leaves me as either paranoid or insane. I obviously disagree with the idea that EY is insane so where does that leave me?

Shutout: paranoid/insane

Doggin: sane/naive

Slats: sane or naive (whichever Doggin isn't)/SK

EY: sane or naive (whichever Doggin isn't)/SK

Dan X: Doc/paranoid or insane (whichever Shutout isn't)

JiF: Doc/paranoid or insane (whichever Shutout isn't)

Leaves me with 2 SK suspects...

Awesome. There's a liar and Jif and Dan X haven't even commented. Kinda makes them confirmed innocent without even saying a word. I'm not the SK and between the 3 of you, Doggin, and EY we've got Sane, Naive, and SK. Therefore I can't be sane (which clears Doggin), and leaves me as either paranoid or insane. I obviously disagree with the idea that EY is insane so where does that leave me?

Doggin isn't necessarily cleared ... if he's the SK, you could be paranoid, leaving Slats and EY as sane and naive.

Well from my perspective, the SK could've been any of the three of you, but you've whittled it down nicely and now we know the SK is EY. We know EY whacked Dan last game just because he didn't want to read his posts. It's all coming together perfectly. Damn this game is easy.

I'd suggest you not be so selfish tonight, Dan, and maybe consider protecting someone other than yourself. Potentially giving us four new investigations to work with next day phase.

Doggin - investigates self - gets innocent - real/naive/SK

slats - investigates self - gets innocent - real/naive/SK

shutout - investigates Doggin - gets guilty - real/insane/paraniod/SK

EY - investigates shutout - gets innocent - real/naive/insane/SK

Dan X - Doctor

JiF - awaiting result - must be insane/parnoid

This looks an awful lot like shutout's, but I wanted to do it for myself to make sure I wasn't missing anything. The only difference is it does not assume innocence on shutout like he does. It also does not assume innocence on myself, even though I am. I believe this is the full picture.

Well from my perspective, the SK could've been any of the three of you, but you've whittled it down nicely and now we know the SK is EY. We know EY whacked Dan last game just because he didn't want to read his posts. It's all coming together perfectly. Damn this game is easy.

Haha. I knew that would come up.

I'd suggest you not be so selfish tonight, Dan, and maybe consider protecting someone other than yourself. Potentially giving us four new investigations to work with next day phase.

Obviously I thought the same thing at first, but as suspicious as I might be of EY, I don't think we should assume it's really that easy. Kind of weird how wholeheartedly you're embracing the idea of EY as SK.

Obviously I thought the same thing at first, but as suspicious as I might be of EY, I don't think we should assume it's really that easy. Kind of weird how wholeheartedly you're embracing the idea of EY as SK.

I assume/hope he was joking.

Archived