Manny Suspended for PEDs

nyjunc

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just because you can't get lucky in Boston doesn't mean there aren't any hotties here.

One of the reasons Manny was having issues in Boston is because his very hot wife (who he met at a Boston eatery) was very jealous of his affair with another hottie who lived in jamaica plain. Which does kind of makes him a big assh*le.

Hey! Thats mean! I have a wonderful girlfriend! Im still trying to figure out what she sees in me...

What? :bag:

Just cop to it Manny. You saw how not to spin (i.e. A-Roid).

agree,,In Aroids case I seriously think the roids went to his brain..the dude is the fugliest looking specimen lately, his eyes look crazed and his head is the size of a ripe melon on a hot Carolina afternoon.

What? :bag:

Just cop to it Manny. You saw how not to spin (i.e. A-Roid).

Imagine Manny calling A-rod to get advice on this

"Yo, Arod, I screwed up, teach me what I should do"

"Well first, deny, then you do an interview"

"An interview!"

"Yea with like, Gammons, that guy isn't REAL, he's a robot controlled by ESPN. Just tell him... I was being too care free, being Manny, and I wasn't thinking about the children. I was being dumb. Yea chalk it up to being dumb."

"That'll work?"

"Oh yea, for sure...."

Just because you can't get lucky in Boston doesn't mean there aren't any hotties here.

One of the reasons Manny was having issues in Boston is because his very hot wife (who he met at a Boston eatery) was very jealous of his affair with another hottie who lived in jamaica plain (which happens to be a section of "hotless" Boston, dooshie). Which does kind of makes him a big assh*le.

Damn, whats in the Boston water..Belly and Manny doin the step-out on the loyal Mrs. at home with kinder,,,tsk tsk

agree,,In Aroids case I seriously think the roids went to his brain..the dude is the fugliest looking specimen lately, his eyes look crazed and his head is the size of a ripe melon on a hot Carolina afternoon.

THUG TURD!

:rl:

MLBPA Statement in Response to Suspension of Manny Ramirez

Ramirez issues statement through MLBPA

New York, NY, Thursday, May 7, 2009 ... The Major League Baseball Players Association today

issued the following statement in response to the suspension of Manny Ramirez.

"The Commissioner's Office announced today that Manny Ramirez has been suspended for 50

games under Major League Baseball's Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program. That

suspension was issued pursuant to Section 8.G.2 of the Program. Manny, after consultation with

the Players Association and his personal representatives, waived his right to challenge that

suspension.

"Manny has requested that the Players Association release the following statement on his

behalf.”

“Recently I saw a physician for a personal health issue. He gave me a medication, not a steroid, which he thought was okay to give me. Unfortunately, the medication was banned under our drug policy. Under the

policy that mistake is now my responsibility.

I have been advised not to say anything more for now. I do want to say one other thing; I've taken and

passed about 15 drug tests over the past five seasons.

“I want to apologize to Mr. McCourt, Mrs. McCourt, Mr. Torre, my teammates, the Dodger organization, and to the Dodger fans. LA is a special place to me and I know everybody is disappointed. So am I. I'm sorry about this whole situation.” – Manny Ramirez

“The Players Association stands behind Manny and will continue to support him in any way we

can.”

-- 30 --

Yes. Even with a 50 game suspension. Manny will still have better stats than Murphy or Church.

assuming Mets would still be in hunt when he comes back in 50 games?

UH, not a good idea...plus Manny is a turd when it comes to attention, I seriously doubt he will be in greta shape when he retiurns in 50 games..this dude will have some headlines I gurantee you in next 2 months..

I didnt want Manny... But he'll still give a heck of a lot more in 112 games.

UH, not a good idea...plus Manny is a turd when it comes to attention, I seriously doubt he will be in greta shape when he retiurns in 50 games..this dude will have some headlines I gurantee you in next 2 months..

I do want to say one other thing; I've taken and

passed about 15 drug tests over the past five seasons.

It would be nice if this were true. I don't think it would stop JonE from fapping right now.

And you know he would have dropped a few pop ups by now, too.

Im not a Manny fan or wanted him on my team, but he's still better than the sh!t the Mets trot out there every night.

I lift and work out a sh*t ton, and I take supplements... Honestly what kind of supplement that they sell at GNC is going to be banned for a PED???

There are a bunch of substances that are banned, but not necessarily a PED.

Im not a Manny fan or wanted him on my team, but he's still better than the sh!t the Mets trot out there every night.

How is that fair? Half the teams in the majors you could say that about. HE'S THE BEST HITTER IN BASEBALL for crying out loud.

Unfortunately you have to take the bad with the good with him, and right now you are seeing why so many teams stayed clear of him.

Archived