IF we lose to the Dolphins....

TomShane

The Jets will not lose this game-the one thing we have shown is the ability to bounce back from subpar games under Herm

If the totally unexpected happened and we do lose I would not want to be in that media frenzy that will hit

Don't even want to think about it. The scehdule doesn't get easier-Jags and then Ravens on road. This in-division home game is practically a must win.

Hey we could sweep the Pats bills and fins and still

be 6-10!! Better division record only counts in a tie

breaker situation!! :lol:

what do you guys see happening? Personally, I see an internet-wide meltdown amongst Jets fans. Chad will have to be sat down, maybe Curtis, too.

Internet-wide Jet fan meltdown? Absolutely.

But there's no way Hermie sits Chad or Cumar if they lose against the Phins. I just ain't happening, even if it should.

I've always supported Herm and will continue to do so...for the time being. He needs to turn this thing around asap.

2002:

2-5 start that began 0-2.

9-7 division champs finish.

=D>

Unfortunately the Patsies arn't going to have a 9-7 meltdown so if we lose Sunday then theres no chance of the division at all and wild card chances are slim, yes even though it would be only 0-2.

Too bad we will never know (crosses fingers).

But if it did JI would explode and I'd laugh my fu**ing ass off. 0-2 sucks, but it would not be the end of the world, but it would be for JI. dooshsayer would be banning everybody in all hours of the night for starting hate threads on the Jets.

Part of me almost wants the jets to lose so I could see the riots at JI. Too bad a certain cop isnt there anymore to stop the riots with his taser.

If the Jets lose? The internet will break in half.

Oh yeah, it's true.

Might want to watch bridges and what not... just in case people want to jump.

Oh, and JI's server will crash. But, that happens win or lose.

JN's server will be slowed down, mostly because Tom is posting about how the Jets suck, Savage is posting about how Martin sucks, Asshead is posting how Chad sucks... y'know, the usual stuff we've dealt with the entire time JN has been operating :wink: Well, cept for the slow server.

If we lose I'll have a lot more time to practice my bowling before the ski season starts.

In other words, I'll lose interest in a big hurry, cause the schedule doesn't get any easier over the next few weeks.

One thing I won't be doing is listening to people whine about Herm without offering any realistic alternatives. Whether we like his methods or not, 3 of 4 years in the playoffs is better than anyone else has done for this franchise. We'll all probably realize that after we hire the next Rich Kotite.

what do you guys see happening? Personally, I see an internet-wide meltdown amongst Jets fans. Chad will have to be sat down, maybe Curtis, too.

Yeah, meltdown. Personal. Emotional. Everything.

Of course, week 2 isn't the end of our season, but if we can't bounce back after this big lose and make a run for some wins, it is going to be a tough season.

I would give it till week 4 to bench Chad & Curtis (as well as the Run D).

BZ

Jets will lose period, you are not ready to challenge for AFC top this year, we will show you how its done.

Fins win 24-13 :lol:

damndem, it says right here in my afce trashtalkin handbook............

when playin the fins, you are challenging the afc bottom, not the top 8)

Yeah, meltdown. Personal. Emotional. Everything.

Of course, week 2 isn't the end of our season, but if we can't bounce back after this big lose and make a run for some wins, it is going to be a tough season.

I would give it till week 4 to bench Chad & Curtis (as well as the Run D).

BZ

SAY IT BZ!!!! HERM SUCKS!!!!!!!

Archived