Herm's game face is on!

RSJ

Imagine, you are no-nonsense All-Pro veteran center Kevin Mawae. You come to your locker and see THIS:::

And then THIS:::

Herm=Assclown

Mawae: "Gee whiz coach. It's so simple to win any of these NFL games now that you've shown us how. My goodness, what were we thinking in KC trying to do the very opposite? If you'd only said this to me last week I would've only chucked up perfect snaps to Chad all game. I have now been properly motivated to do better & we will win because of it. You are truly a beacon of light through these otherwise murky waters. God bless you and your infinite wisdom."

step right up guys.only 2 more days of pure unadulturated hermbashing before we turn things around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dang I forgot, when we do well it is in spite of herm

You also forgot to give Herm even the slightest bit of criticism for the Jets coming out flat 4 out of 5 years. Oh wait - that doesn't count either.

And I forgot: in concrete terms, what is it that Herm does again?

if you look back sperm, I criticized herm a lot both monday & tuesday. by wed, I felt we had all run out of ways to kick the same cat & that we should move on & look forward to week 2.

You guys choose to be relentless in your hermbashing & incorporate his incompetence in most every thread.

what is it he does? he's the head coach of the nyjets. I think he does a little more than wave pom poms on sunday & give speeches to the media.

I'm not there & am by no means an expert, so i can't say exactly what he does.

I only know how good I felt last POST-SEASON after beating san diego & right up to the clanked field goal while 27 other head coaches were getting blisters on their asses watching it on tv

What about the unadulterated anger we all felt after Hermie on purpose, on his own, made a mess of the clock and lost yards- by design!- before a game-winning FG attempt?

I still think the Jets do have more talent relative to the Fins, but every team in the NFL is only slightly better or worse than any other, and I'm not saying the Jets can win merely by showing up. That's not all there is to football. It often comes down to coaching, which is where this whole thread jumped off.

and a big adda boy to you dk.

I am not a herm homer by any stretch. he has had some appalling blunders on the sidelines & I too think there are better x & o's guys out there.

i'm not throwin the towell in quite yet though

Are there any HC's that are worst X's & O's guys than Herm? He must have good OC & DC to go deep into the playoffs. He does have some good points, but I can't see Herm calling the plays for the O.

Archived