Brawling.....

JetsBlow99

Monday night during the eagles game the ref said if anyone throws a punch he is obligated to toss them out of the game.... How come Vilma and Reed werent tossed? Hey just a question :lol:

P.S--The dolphins are gonna rock the Jests come sunday!!

It was a dumb ass call on Sunday as only one punch was thrown.

As for your PS... keep dreaming. The Jets will show you just exactly where you belong in the AFC East.

Back to the shallow end.

BZ

Hey Im just going on what I saw on my televeision

Who did you see on your television playing in the playoffs last year?

Actually, when was the last time you saw your dolphins play in the playoffs on your TV? (Subtract number of Chad's fumbles from current year).

BZ

Actually, when was the last time you saw your dolphins play in the playoffs on your TV? (Subtract number of Chad's fumbles from current year).

BZ

Ouch! But we are talking about this year. What good is a team that cant get the ball to their QB? I think I had some peewee flashbacks when I saw the KC highlights

Ouch! But we are talking about this year. What good is a team that cant get the ball to their QB? I think I had some peewee flashbacks when I saw the KC highlights

It was worse than Peewee by far. Worst game I have seen the Jets play, and that includes a lot of games or pain.

The good news is, everything has a fix. Get Chad used to being the shotgun, get him some more snaps. Change the D scheme against the run and bring Ty Law and Abe along.

Gussy is going to have his hand full this Sunday.

I think Vilma wants to welcome him to the AFC East.

BZ

BZ

thats actually a good question because their last playoff home game was not sold out and was blacked out in south florida, i believe it was against the colts when lamar smith ran for 200 yards

It was worse than Peewee by far. Worst game I have seen the Jets play, and that includes a lot of games or pain.

BZ - the worst game i ever saw was week 1 1996 vs. the broncos. it was 31-0 at halftime and every time o'donnel went back to pass he was sacked ~ 10 times in the game. that was a miserable game and basically made the next 15 moot, b/c i knew the jets would be terrible, although they did manage to win 1 game that year.

BZ

Weren't you one of the people that used the rallying cry about not living in the past or something like that?

I think I had some peewee flashbacks when I saw the KC highlights

If the flashbacks persist, see a therapist that has those anatomically correct dolls. That way you can show the doctor exactly where the coach touched you and why you feel so terribly guilty now that you've become a closet homosexual. It worked for me anyway. I'm just sayin'.

Archived