Real reason Jets will lose this Sunday

demdamnfins

You guys have changed or tried to change to much stuff up. Offense schemes, defensive schemes, personel.

Your team is fighting amongst each other. Your QB coming off surgery has not really been NFL tested, practice doesnt count when the Adrenaline is not really flowing.

Dolphins

NFL TEAM RANKINGS AT A GLANCE

OFFENSE DEFENSE

Points/Game 34.0 (2nd) 10.0 (9th)

Total Yards/Gm 426.0 (1st) 312.0 (13rd)

Rush Yards/Gm 151.0 (6th) 70.0 (8th)

Pass Yards/Gm 275.0 (7th) 242.0 (20th)

Jets

OFFENSE DEFENSE

Points/Game 7.0 (29th) 27.0 (26th)

Total Yards/Gm 390.0 (6th) 389.0 (26th)

Rush Yards/Gm 57.0 (26th) 198.0 (30th)

Pass Yards/Gm 333.0 (1st) 191.0 (12nd)

this as well ^^^^^^^^^

Last years Fin season was a fluke

We have Better team concept and more than anything else

THE J*E*T*S*U*C*K!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::lol::P

You guys have changed or tried to change to much stuff up. Offense schemes, defensive schemes, personel.

Your team is fighting amongst each other. Your QB coming off surgery has not really been NFL tested, practice doesnt count when the Adrenaline is not really flowing.

Okay let's break down what you said.

Offensive Schemes: They have a new coordinator so there may be some truth to this.

Defensive Schemes: Same coordinator, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Personnel: On offense there is one new starter on the O Line. Everyone one else was here last year.

Personnel: On Defense there are 2 new starters in the secondary. One of them is named Ty Law and intercepted a ball in the end zone last week.

You say practices don't count for Chad. Yet he was playing into the playoffs last year when Miami was home. And he was ready at the beginning of camp.

Good theory for a Dolphin message board maybe. But it doesn't make a lot of sense when you break it down.

Dolphins

OFFENSE DEFENSE

Jets

OFFENSE DEFENSE

this as well ^^^^^^^^^

And of course statistics for one game speak volumes about general trends. :shock: Nice try, though

Just remember, you still have no offensive line, and Denver's D-Line is just last years Brown's D-line which is suspect at best. Ohh, and last I checked Gus Frerotte is still, well, Gus Frerotte. Good luck.

Dolphins

OFFENSE DEFENSE

Jets

OFFENSE DEFENSE

this as well ^^^^^^^^^

they said the same thing last year, how did that work out, HMMMM?

Dolphins

OFFENSE DEFENSE

Jets

OFFENSE DEFENSE

this as well ^^^^^^^^^

:P

Hmm, so by this logic, I guess we can expect the Ravens to allow 27ppg. That is how it works, right? How a team does in week 1 is a direct reflection of how they will do in every game for the rest of the entire season? Oh, that's news to me. Both the Jets and Ravens lost last week and got lit up by good offensive teams, so I guess it's only natural to assume that both teams will lose this week to garbage teams, because all that matters is rankings through one week of the season. I feel like I'm wasting my breath because chances are you aren't even reading this, but you, sir, are a dumbass.

Enjoy celebrating your teams current record and league rankings in statistical categories (AFTER 1 WEEK) because it's really all you fish fans will be celebrating this season. It's probably the last time you'll be over .500 too.

I think that's the closest faba has ever come to busting some other poster's balls. :shock:

I really was just stating facts not busting on people PatsfanTx-the Jets stunk up the place last week-of course they are at the bottom of all the stats

Dolphins

OFFENSE DEFENSE

Jets

OFFENSE DEFENSE

this as well ^^^^^^^^^

Defensive ypg you rank 13rd?

You doubt our O line now, after Sunday you wont. You guys might get 1 sack if that. We will get 4-5. Herm will get Fired(an early present for you guys) and we will win 24-1

Barrett is a bum and Booker will leave him like he did Lenny, who moved like his last name Walls, and who will guard Boston and Welker?

Welker might get a td on a punt or kickoff return.

Gus Bus takes you guys on a tour, thows 2 tds, and drops you off on the jersey pike before heading home.

sink or swim time, hey we are Fins we can swim, Jets sink.

Fins 2-0 last year was a fluke, bring on some real comp in Carolina.

Archived