Money Matters

Maxman

i'm not touching that one tx, quite frankly the guy scares the hell outta me :?

where does some of his stuff come from anyway?

in his only serious,somewhat remorseful post he finished it with "you know the guy who got squooshed?" I did lol however

Actually, I think DK is an outstanding poster.

There is absolutely no one who has a sicker mind then DK.

Some of his posts are just absolutely brilliant.

Actually, I think gg is an outstanding poster.

Some of her posts are just absolutely brilliant.

thanks tx! i always knew you cared!!! but would you please stop sending the fan mail... i refuse to open those dripping packages! :shock::shock:

at the risk of embarrassing www.jetnation.com by quizzing the almighty administrator.................. where did this post come from & what the heck does it mean?

THey were saying that the title "Money Matters" was misleading. It brought them into this thread. Much like the Post tries to sell papers with crafty titles.

THey were saying that the title "Money Matters" was misleading. It brought them into this thread. Much like the Post tries to sell papers with crafty titles.

thanks max, sorry you had to spell it out for me, kinda takes the shine off the joke when that happens :?

I never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer but i'll try to be more perseptive in the future #-o

Too bad all they are is copy and paste song lyrics. :shock:

BTW gg, where have you been?

Hanging out in the AV room now that school has started? :shock:

ya missed me? ;):lol: ahhh is that the room tha tyou were most familiar with... i would think you were an AV guy...probably still wear those pocket protectors! :lol:

Archived