New York Yankees @ Boston Redsox [Fenway Park] Game Thread

Vudu

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was the worst slide I've ever seen. Lowell didn't even make it to the base.

I guess somebody missed a sign there.

Lowell is a thousand years old and coming off hip surgery. I have no idea why he thought he could steal a base. That was sad to watch.

What are you going to do...Burnett could have pitched a great game, 7 innings 2 runs and the Yanks would still be losing...

Beckett has been hot, like I noted before I think he has given up only 3 ER in his last four starts...he is getting on a roll.

Yanks have to hope they can hit Wake tomorrow and take the last two games and leave with a series win.

Losing tomorrow will be tough...

Beckett is just on tonight..and has been on for a month...nothing you can do about it...

What are you going to do...Burnett could have pitched a great game, 7 innings 2 runs and the Yanks would still be losing...

Beckett has been hot, like I noted before I think he has given up only 3 ER in his last four starts...he is getting on a roll.

Yanks have to hope they can hit Wake tomorrow and take the last two games and leave with a series win.

Beckett is just on tonight..and has been on for a month...nothing you can do about it...

That's a good way of looking at it. It's only one game, but Burnett needed to step up tonight and pitch well. He stunk and the Yankees were never in the game.

Maybe Wang can pick the team up tomorrow, but he has a terrible history against the Red Sox. Right now, I'd be happy to get one of the next two games.

Beckett is in a great groove the last few outings. Unhittable.

Archived