Kev's latest updates

Brenjetsfan

Don't you think the cheap-shot artist should have been at Hofstra working on his shotgun snap? :shock:

He could have donated supplies and money to help the victims instead of missing practice.

...num num...there is no game planning on monday and it's usually a light practice. They didnt leave till the afternoon anyway...I know cause they flew out of JFK..anything to yap.... #-o

num num...there is no game planning on monday and it's usually a light practice. They didnt leave till the afternoon anyway...I know cause they flew out of JFK..anything to yap.... #-o

num num? :shock:

Let me let you in on a little secret.

When an NFL Center and an NFL QB can not execute a simple Pop Warner shotgun snap, don't you think they should spend some extra time (outside of the normal practice session)to improve those skills?

Most dedicated players would do that. :wink:

well, I'd argue that GGG's comment WAS in fact intended to cast negative aspersions on JI...but perhaps it would've been simpler if I'd said plain old references, of which there are many on this board. I don't come here a whole lot, but in the first 5 threads I opened there were half a dozen JI references at least. see exhibit one (from page 1 of NFL talk):

My favorite part about Jet Nation

[ Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ]

but anyway, I'm not over here to make enemies and I don't really have a dog in that fight, I just thought GGG's comment about JI's obsession with TX was slightly absurd in light of what seems to be a semi-obsession with JI over here. like I said, I really don't spend a whole lot of time over here, but I decided I needed a change because all the stupidity and juvenile BS was over there was making me cranky. it DOES get to be too much sometimes. so I came here looking for some actual Jets football talk -- I know there are some very good posters over here....I just wish there were MORE here overall. 150 people are bound to have and/or be able to track down more stuff than 15. problem is, if 80 percent of that 150 haven't finished 7th grade, you've got a problem. it becomes a bit difficult to determine where is the better place to find well-thought out football opinions and Jets info. and that -- for the most part -- is what I come to these boards for. so, I don't really know where that leaves me -- I'm in limbo I guess.

Good post, Gaff. Believe it or not, JI comes up about once a month over here. We try to limit it as best we can. No hard feelings, though. Just some good ol' rib-poking.

num num? :shock:

Let me let you in on a little secret.

When an NFL Center and an NFL QB can not execute a simple Pop Warner shotgun snap, don't you think they should spend some extra time (outside of the normal practice session)to improve those skills?

Most dedicated players would do that. :wink:

...like Tom Brady is there on Monday after the film session working on extra credit...Like it was said...Tuesday is the off day and all sessions are either workouts, meetings, or film on monday...so calm down. Don't hate the man cause he has a heart and put something beyond himslef first. But you dont know anything about going beyond yourself...and num num isn't anything derogatory...it's just a anyway stupid kind of thing. Dont get ya panties in a bunch

Good post, Gaff. Believe it or not, JI comes up about once a month over here. We try to limit it as best we can. No hard feelings, though. Just some good ol' rib-poking.

don't get me wrong -- a little JI-bashing (or rib-poking, as the case may be) really doesn't bother me. if that's all I gotta weed through here, i'd welcome the change...besides, some of that stuff was pretty damn funny ("Dooshsayer"? [-X:shock: )

well, I'd argue that GGG's comment WAS in fact intended to cast negative aspersions on JI...but perhaps it would've been simpler if I'd said plain old references, of which there are many on this board. I don't come here a whole lot, but in the first 5 threads I opened there were half a dozen JI references at least. see exhibit one (from page 1 of NFL talk):

My favorite part about Jet Nation

[ Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ]

but anyway, I'm not over here to make enemies and I don't really have a dog in that fight, I just thought GGG's comment about JI's obsession with TX was slightly absurd in light of what seems to be a semi-obsession with JI over here. like I said, I really don't spend a whole lot of time over here, but I decided I needed a change because all the stupidity and juvenile BS was over there was making me cranky. it DOES get to be too much sometimes. so I came here looking for some actual Jets football talk -- I know there are some very good posters over here....I just wish there were MORE here overall. 150 people are bound to have and/or be able to track down more stuff than 15. problem is, if 80 percent of that 150 haven't finished 7th grade, you've got a problem. it becomes a bit difficult to determine where is the better place to find well-thought out football opinions and Jets info. and that -- for the most part -- is what I come to these boards for. so, I don't really know where that leaves me -- I'm in limbo I guess.

Hey Gaff,

Did Savage teach you how to use the enter key? :shock:

I had a job interview in Austin today but had a free day yesterday so I decided to volunteer witht he Katrina effort. NOthing major as I have about 7 dollars to my name, but I was a driver for them. I drove the Katrina victims to and from downtown to their newly assigned apartments and some other running around they had to do.

don't get me wrong -- a little JI-bashing (or rib-poking, as the case may be) really doesn't bother me. if that's all I gotta weed through here, i'd welcome the change...besides, some of that stuff was pretty damn funny ("Dooshsayer"? [-X:shock: )

Hey now... we don't claim what EB says as "JetNation" propaganda.

Besides that (breaking a Jets fan taboo) Tx is a cool guy, if you get his humor.

I had a job interview in Austin today but had a free day yesterday so I decided to volunteer witht he Katrina effort. NOthing major as I have about 7 dollars to my name, but I was a driver for them. I drove the Katrina victims to and from downtown to their newly assigned apartments and some other running around they had to do.

=D>=D>=D>

Don't belittle your effort, I think it's great!!

Nice job Vinny.

Archived