Revis Jersey FS

Hofstra Jet

Hey Guys, I am trying to sell a 100 percent authentic Revis jersey. Its green, size 48. Its only been worn once, to the 2009 Draft. I have a Rhodes authentic for myself as well, but is greenas well. So i am trying to sell this, so i can buy a white one with the money. I am also up for trading. Anyone have any White jerseys, current players in size 48-50? If you are interested in buying, I am trying to sell it for 125. Its 100 percent authentic, pics below. I can take more if need be. This jersey is not from one of those knockoff sites, quality is perfect. Please let me know

004-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

002-3.jpg

001-3.jpg003-3.jpg

are they authentics? or are they jerseys that look like authentics? big difference there.. dlj i said it was used from the start, i am not trying to trick people.. I also said i can post more pics if people want. please feel free to keep knocking it tho.

Is that why I get charged double for virgins?

Young love for sale ...

Fresh young love for sale ...

Love that's fresh ...

And quite unspoiled ...

Love that's only ...

slightly soiled ...

Young love for sale ...

are they authentics? or are they jerseys that look like authentics? big difference there.. dlj i said it was used from the start, i am not trying to trick people.. I also said i can post more pics if people want. please feel free to keep knocking it tho.

they're authentics.

I have an old pair of shoes that don't fit me aymore.

Lost the right one though, anyone wanna buy the left one? I'll give you great value.

That's ok, I only need the one anyways.

How much are you looking for it? But don't you dare consider ripping me off just because I have lots of cash or I'll have you hurt.

Hey Paul, I dont think i will be able to. I lost contact with the person I used to deal with. I have been talking to 124 about it over the past weeks. I am pissed, but if anything comes about, I will make sure to let you know. hope all is well.

Do you have any pictures larger than these so I can see some actual detail?

Hey Guys, I am trying to sell a 100 percent authentic Revis jersey. Its green, size 48. Its only been worn once, to the 2009 Draft. I have a Rhodes authentic for myself as well, but is greenas well. So i am trying to sell this, so i can buy a white one with the money. I am also up for trading. Anyone have any White jerseys, current players in size 48-50? If you are interested in buying, I am trying to sell it for 125. Its 100 percent authentic, pics below. I can take more if need be. This jersey is not from one of those knockoff sites, quality is perfect. Please let me know

004-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

002-3.jpg

001-3.jpg003-3.jpg

No Keller, yet.

Definatly let me know when you get Green Dustin Keller. I'll be the first in line. I refuse to pay $80 @ Modells for those replicas like I did last year for a now useless/defunct Favre jersey!

Definatly let me know when you get Green Dustin Keller. I'll be the first in line. I refuse to pay $80 @ Modells for those replicas like I did last year for a now useless/defunct Favre jersey!

With my discount you can get it for $60. :yes:

i waited until after the season and i got a favre at the modells by me for $3

Archived