JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey EY, can we get a roster of who's playing?

1. Tony Montana
  2. Henry Hill
  3. Lefty Ruggerio
  4. John Rooney
  5. Carlito Brigante
  6. Al Capone
  7. Ace Rothstein
  8. Marcellus Wallace
  9. Nicky Santoro
  10. Sonny LoSpecchio
  11. Michael Corleone
  12. Tommy DeVito
  13. Tony Soprano
  14. Frank Costello
  15. Vito Corleone
  16. Virgil Sollozo
  17. Fredo Corleone

Vote: Sonny

What kind of POS joins a game and doesnt even really want to be a part of the game. I can already see this jerky playing the same way he did last time and holding the town from making smart decisions because of inactivity.

Stupid ****er. I hate you all.

What kind of POS joins a game and doesnt even really want to be a part of the game. I can already see this jerky playing the same way he did last time and holding the town from making smart decisions because of inactivity.

A certain level of commitment is expected among wiseguys. Besides we all should know, once your in theirs only one way out.

vote:sonny

You do realize that I'm not the same person as Sonny was last game right?

I never said I didn't want to play. I just said I hoped this game didn't drag on like last time. I actually like playing, not sitting around and waiting as nothing happens. If I really didn't want to play this game why the **** would I sign up for it?

Reverse psychology?

Very LeftySMCesque response to early pressure last game and if the town had got him early it would not have gone down to the wire.

You do realize that I'm not the same person as Sonny was last game right?

Shut your mouth when you are speaking to me.

I never said I didn't want to play. I just said I hoped this game didn't drag on like last time. I actually like playing, not sitting around and waiting as nothing happens. If I really didn't want to play this game why the **** would I sign up for it?

What makes you think its going to be any quicker then last game.

I dont like you.

I get the logic of going after Sonny for wanting to keep the game short, but at least he's here. That's more than we can say about Michael Corleone or Frank Costello.

I'll try to wake one of them up.

vote: Michael Corleone

I like this idea, boy-butt lover.

unvote

vote - Michael C.

Guys, I don't know how you can consider voting Sonny off when you have two guys yet to even make a post.

Vote: Michael Corleone

Well, at the moment I'm most interested in the fact that he seems to be acquiring defenders. Given the speed that his train is moving at, I was doubting he's scum until this post came up, just due to the lack of competing trains. Now, we've got a train starting on an inactive in subtle defense of Sonny. Obviously, if he's innocent (or MJ), that means nothing. But if he's scum, it's something to consider.

Archived