Wouldn't it be really great...

Bob

Miami had 10 penalties for 88 yards. Miami WR's were dropping the ball all over the field.

I'll give the D props for holding Miami to 66 net yards rushing. But, Ronnie Brown isn't exactly Ricky Williams. :lol:

Ronnie Brown looked like a steaming pile of dookie.

His auburn teammate Cadillac Williams is having a great start to his NFL career with the bucs.

Man, I love me some Ty Law. He has not lost a step at all, and of course, still the smartest corner in the NFL.

Ronnie Brown looked like a steaming pile of dookie.

His auburn teammate Cadillac Williams is having a great start to his NFL career with the bucs.

Man, I love me some Ty Law. He has not lost a step at all, and of course, still the smartest corner in the NFL.

Hey EB how was your Boy Cumar?? Loved that Goal line

Fumble I bet!! :roll: Not to worry..Next week with 50 carries Martin gets his 1st 100 yd game!! =D>

Fumble I bet!! :roll: Not to worry..Next week with 50 carries Martin gets his 1st 100 yd game!! =D>

I'm not even a big martin fan, I am not a "martinette". He looked alittle better than last week, but he doesnt seem like he is running with a good burst or confidence, either one.

In the chatroom I was pleading to get Blaylock some carries. Martin was horrible on 2nd down, but the defense knew it was a run play each time. Too predictable. He had some decent runs, nothing special, like always.

I'm not even a big martin fan, I am not a "martinette". He looked alittle better than last week, but he doesnt seem like he is running with a good burst or confidence, either one.

In the chatroom I was pleading to get Blaylock some carries. Martin was horrible on 2nd down, but the defense knew it was a run play each time. Too predictable. He had some decent runs, nothing special, like always.

EB, you are a Martinette. You support the man who is costing us big time financially AND in terms of wins and losses. Therefore, your blind support of this man makes you a Martinette.

EB, you are a Martinette. You support the man who is costing us big time financially AND in terms of wins and losses. Therefore, your blind support of this man makes you a Martinette.

Because I dont say stupid things like saying he should have been cut 3 years ago? :?

But, Ronnie Brown isn't exactly Ricky Williams. :lol:

Very true.

The phins will be a much better team once Ricky comes back. I can't help but to think that R44 hit the nail on the head when he said Brown and others are just holding Ricky's spot until he comes back.

I'm usually a CuMart supporter, but damn, he's looked BAD the last 2 weeks. Whatever training regiment he supposedly went on last year to make him a rushing champion, he must have taken the offseason off this year.

He actually did the same thing this year, with the santa monica steps I believe. Last year he did the steps to stength his legs so he would break more ankle tackles.

This past year he said he climbed the steps to try and make him run faster or quicker.

We'll see.

I hope this is 1 of those season where he starts out alittle slow, and picks it up after the first few weeks. Thats usually his MO, but you have to wonder, he is old for a running back.

He actually did the same thing this year, with the santa monica steps I believe. Last year he did the steps to stength his legs so he would break more ankle tackles.

This past year he said he climbed the steps to try and make him run faster or quicker.

We'll see.

I hope this is 1 of those season where he starts out alittle slow, and picks it up after the first few weeks. Thats usually his MO, but you have to wonder, he is old for a running back.

New Idea to EB's Brain..Duh Ya think?? :lol:

barret was terrible today. he broke up his own interception and allowed a td because he didnt even bother trying to tackle the guy

i dont want to hear about his INT that was in his hands

Barrett is so up and down over the course of a game. Very strange how he plays 10 yards off a WR sometimes. Even Law did this today. Must be Donnie telling them to do this, I dont know why.

But Barrett had GREAT coverage on a deepball breaking up the pass.

There goes BrokenrecordSavage. What's even more impressive about him is that people still don't care what he thinks, even though he posts the same thing over and over and over again.

Archived