GAME BALLS

The Troll

I agree.

Offense: Coles was money as always and McCareins had a good game

Defense: Ty Law is TY LAW. The man is the smartest corner in the NFL. He would have had pick 6 late in the 4th Q, but dropped the INT. But it showed that he's still not afraid to take chances, so he trusts himself again.

i would add ben graham for the second week in a row.

when they needed a big punt he came through big time.

That punt he made from the end zone to like the Dolphins 40 was incredible. I sit near the other end zone so the ball was coming at me, and you could tell he really kicked the sh!t out of it.

coleman was awesome at safety today, i thought he played his best game as a jet. i think law's presence has made the entire secondary better.

I agree.

Coleman was outstanding out there today.

Rhodes also played well too. That leap he had at the left sideline was eye popping, the man can really jump. If Barrett had not cut him down on that play, Rhodes might have hung on to that INT.

Offense: Lauveranues Coles and Justin McCareins

Defense: Ty Law (Did Chris Chambers play today? Yes he did, he and was virtually invisible.)

I agree with Ty Law on defense. He had a 2nd great game for the Jets.

PennyBoyWonder should get the offensive game ball for his clutch performance during crunch time.

Did I really say that? :shock::shock::shock:

That punt he made from the end zone to like the Dolphins 40 was incredible. I sit near the other end zone so the ball was coming at me, and you could tell he really kicked the sh!t out of it.

Yea I was sitting behind that set of uprights too, (Sect 322). The ball moves much more than what you would think. Really hard to get a read on it.

I agree.

Offense - Coles and McCarriens. But I would add Chad - he could have easily folded but showed guts to me today. Also, it seems he threw bad for entire games last year. Where as now it just seems to be a couple of throws a game and he seems to be getting better as the season has progressed. He even seemed to get better as the game wore on today.

Defense - Law and Abe. This unit can be scary if they stay healthy.

Also, Herm deserves a gameball for getting the team turned around after only a week. They could have come out and laid a major egg today after last weeks beating but they didn't.

I would add Vilma again being all over the field making plays.

Coles is the physical type of receiver we have been missing since he went away the first time

Graham did make his best punt of the day late in the game when needed- Gowin no more!

Archived