jordan just fumbled

dickkotite

Jordan just busted out a 60 yard TD only to be called back on a holding call which had no effect on the play.

Its not even questionable anymore.

A run twice as long as Martin's best from last year. Hilarious how people continue to bash Lamont and suck off Martin when Lamont should have nearly matched Curtis' yardage total from last week on ONE PLAY.

But Curtis is better, because he's been around forever. :roll:

Its unreal how this guy sat on our bench for four years.

Absolutely pathetic that Herm refused to play him.

not that the rams are a team to emulate - but at the end of last season they announced that jackson would start in '05 and faulk would be the back-up. if c-mart is as much of a team player as he is made out to be then he would have welcomed the opportunity to serve as jordan's backup and give the team the best chance to win the super bowl.

that is what the jets should have done, and yes there was $$ to do it. lamont would have stayed for less than he got from oakland, he just wanted the opportunity to start.

You have to realize why the Jets haven't been to

a Bowl in 36 years..WE won't play our best players

we rather Pad stats for Fan favorites!! It's Sad! :roll:

Sav, alot are finally starting to see that Jordan was hosed in his time with the Jets.

Herm feels its neccesary to get Curtis his "yards" even though it hurt the team.

Mark my words.

Curtis Martin IS a liabillity to the NY Jets RIGHT NOW.

No wiggle. No explosion. No elusiveness.

Face it: We kept the wrong RB.

I said it going into the season but no one wanted to hear me. We have a QB who's best throw is a bootleg to our fullback and a RB who does not have the ability to take a run for more then 10 yards.

You do not win Championships like this.

I said it going into the season but no one wanted to hear me. We have a QB who's best throw is a bootleg to our fullback and a RB who does not have the ability to take a run for more then 10 yards.

You do not win Championships like this.

Trust me, Sav and I have been preaching this one for a while now (admittedly, Sav longer than I). Some fans are homers, some a realists. On this one issue, Sav and I are the realists.

We Keep having this same Conversation Week after Week-Why! We kept Abraham because he was more Valuable than Jordan! Obvious how Important that decision Is! And, Because Law is Martin's pal we got Law in and you can see how Good he still is Already! Jordan can rush for 1250 yards on a 7-9 team, Yippee!

We Keep having this same Conversation Week after Week-Why! We kept Abraham because he was more Valuable than Jordan! Obvious how Important that decision Is! And, Because Law is Martin's pal we got Law in and you can see how Good he still is Already! Jordan can rush for 1250 yards on a 7-9 team, Yippee
!

The Abe/LJ thing is a false choice. Trick would've been to not give Martin such a long deal. But that's all done.

Jordan's a Raider. Deal with it.

When does Blaylock start baying at the moon about not being used? We signed this guy for what reason if not to pick up the carries exacTly when Martin is getting shut down-AGAIN.

Through 2 games:

Jordan: 129 yds, 1 TD

Martin: 129 yds, 0 TD

Jordan WILL burn out late in the season.

More important stat:

Raiders 0-1

Jets 1-1

Dude are you kidding? Why post something like that "equal" statline when you know Martin had over 50% more carries, coughed up the ball at the goalline, and has 50 fewer receiving yds. Even the most ardent Martinite would agree that Curtis looks like garbage so far.

Trust me, Sav and I have been preaching this one for a while now (admittedly, Sav longer than I). Some fans are homers, some a realists. On this one issue, Sav and I are the realists.

...And I guess you guys would say that it wasnt the run that sparked the offense yesterday...but I wouldnt give that credit solely to Curtis because Blaylock had some nice runs also. And I guess those runs of 14 yards and one of 15 or so were not runs over 10 yards...Im not here to ride any curtis train, but you guys make it so easy. I love LJ but still think we made the proper choice. I hope he does well this year. I want him t make a name for himself. He was a hell of a RB in Maryland. But you all love to bash Curtis so this gets old fast.

Dude are you kidding? Why post something like that "equal" statline when you know Martin had over 50% more carries, coughed up the ball at the goalline, and has 50 fewer receiving yds. Even the most ardent Martinite would agree that Curtis looks like garbage so far.

Be Fair Sperm!! Martin has only had 18 more carries!

But then he has always needed more carries to stay

even or Win over other Backs! Jordan had that 56 yd

TD called back for a invisible holding call that was

as bad as the one in the Pitt game last year..Oh and

as the Martinette's say..TD's is no way to judge a RB!

Unless Martin happens to have more TD's then the back your comparing him to!! =D>

curtis DOES look bad right now.

BUT, Tabor is quite right in his bottom line comparison. You guys are getting hard ons claiming you are right that jordan is god but its ONLY 2 games and the fact that jordan had 1 run more than cumars first game is meaningless.

plus the fact that cumar has more attempts is a grey area. so what>? he is durable and thats his positive

at the end of the season we will be able to brag or eat crow, not now

curtis DOES look bad right now.

BUT, Tabor is quite right in his bottom line comparison. You guys are getting hard ons claiming you are right that jordan is god but its ONLY 2 games and the fact that jordan had 1 run more than cumars first game is meaningless.

plus the fact that cumar has more attempts is a grey area. so what>? he is durable and thats his positive

at the end of the season we will be able to brag or eat crow, not now

Dickie try to keep up..Screw Jordan he's a Raider!

I want Blaylock to get some work to try and help the

Team win! He looked good in pre season and also on his 2 carries so far this season! At the end of the

Game the Team with the most points win's not the team

that has the most durable back with the most carries

for the least yardage!! :roll:

Archived