Official Pennington Thread: MERGED

Smizzy

He sucks!!! He has no business being on a NFL field.

Herm better sit his ass for the rest of the season and start Fiedler next week.

I've got no clue who in their right mind would buy a Pennington jersey in the first place. I got one for Christmas last year and even then I wouldn't have been caught dead wearing his Jersey. That Jersey is getting burned tonight!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is directed to all of you blind Penny fans who refuse to accept the fact that your boy is a fraud.

Who refuse to accept the fact that your boy is at best a decent 2nd string QB.

Who refuse to acknowledge that your boy has the weakest arm in the league.

Who refuse to acknowledge that your boy cannot make a decision under prssure.

Who refuse to accept the fact that Penny isn't worth $64 let along $64,000,000.

Here's my middle finger. You blind bats have sat here for 3 seasons now telling us how penny is so great, how Penny is gonna lead us to a title, how penny is the man.

Your boy is an absolute, unequivical, worthless piece of $sh*t. He's garbage. He's useless. He's a waste of Oxygen. He's an anchor to this offense.

Your BOY is a walking timb bomb, he's a 150 year old stick of dynamite ready to detonate and kill his own troops at a moment's notice.

Come off your high horse and admit it. Your boy is a bust and took the Jets to the cleaners.

If you absolutely think that penny is going to be any different this season, you're a fool. This team WILL NOT make the playoffs with penny. They may not make .500 with this offense in it's current state.

But hey, you guys know that the past 3 years have been an aboration. The REAL Penny is ready to explode and make a Pro Bowl and Super Bowl run right? GIVE ME A BREAK.

By the way if you don't like this, too f-ing bad. Deal with it.

Guns, under pressure he threw what should have been a game winning strike to Chrebet.

Kill him for being hurt or whatever floats your boat,but he had the game won.

Every Jet who struggles is "our boy" and not yours.

It's easy being a fan with that way.

Ok that one throw aside, the other 76 yards?? What was that?

Guns, under pressure he threw what should have been a game winning strike to Chrebet.

Kill him for being hurt or whatever floats your boat,but he had the game won.

Every Jet who struggles is "our boy" and not yours.

It's easy being a fan with that way.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda. The sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then too.

Bottom line is Pennington threw in INT during OT while driving down field. A good QB doesn't do that. He can't make quick decisions and that cost us the game.

Ok that one throw aside, the other 76 yards?? What was that?

Bottom Line Guns, he had the game WON.

He struggled as Manning did against the same defense. Leftwich was also struggling.

Bottom Line = We catch a punt or not one, but two throws by Chad after he returned and we win in regulation.

Should he be playing hurt? That's a different argument.

I'm pissed about Chad too, but we must realize that HE TOOK HIMSELF OUT OF THE GAME!!!

He reinjured the shoulder and took himself out.

Bollywood was inactive and Fielder got hurt.

Guess what?

He was forced to come back in.

Let's put this game on the people it belongs:

1. Coaching staff for not playing Blayock all second half with screen and swing passes when the run was destroyed.

2. The Coaching staff for not doing a playaction pass on 1st or second down from the ten and settling for the tie. They played to win with the bombs in ot and we played to tie.

3. Chrebet for jumping to catch every damn pass in the world. If he doesn't leave his feet, he catches that perfectly thrown pass to win it.

4. Justin "Piece of ******* sh*t" Miller

I just hope Fielder isn't hurt too bad so he can qb our team for the next few weeks.

Gimmieshelter

Would you agree or disagree with my observation that the Jets offense seemed to somewhat 'spark' when Fiedler came in? I thought it wasn't much, but it was noticable.

Did he last a series?

I agree he looked healthier for about two minutes and I have no problem with going to him as Pennington is not healthy.

To put this loss on Chad though is BS.

Did he last a series?

I agree he looked healthier for about two minutes and I have no problem with going to him as Pennington is not healthy.

To put this loss on Chad though is BS.

Welcome to the world of Joey Harrington.

This was a collective team loss. It's not on one person. It takes a team effort to lose. Always does.

I think you are the one that is blind. Guess what? HE ISN'T HEALTHY. He just isn't. They brought Fiedler in for a reason. He is clearly not all the way back from his injury. He still manages to make some good throws. He threw a TD pass to Chrebet. He threw a great pass to Coles in OT that was offset by a holding penalty on Gragg. Are you really that dumb!!?? The guy really isn't healthy enough to be playing but he still plays his guts out. On his first play back in the game, he decides to run the ball, and that is tough. You can criticize him all you want, but he isn't healthy and he is still leaving it all out on the field.

This is directed to all of you blind Penny fans who refuse to accept the fact that your boy is a fraud.

Who refuse to accept the fact that your boy is at best a decent 2nd string QB.

Who refuse to acknowledge that your boy has the weakest arm in the league.

Who refuse to acknowledge that your boy cannot make a decision under prssure.

Who refuse to accept the fact that Penny isn't worth $64 let along $64,000,000.

Here's my middle finger. You blind bats have sat here for 3 seasons now telling us how penny is so great, how Penny is gonna lead us to a title, how penny is the man.

Your boy is an absolute, unequivical, worthless piece of $Sh#t. He's garbage. He's useless. He's a waste of Oxygen. He's an anchor to this offense.

Your BOY is a walking timb bomb, he's a 150 year old stick of dynamite ready to detonate and kill his own troops at a moment's notice.

Come off your high horse and admit it. Your boy is a bust and took the Jets to the cleaners.

If you absolutely think that penny is going to be any different this season, you're a fool. This team WILL NOT make the playoffs with penny. They may not make .500 with this offense in it's current state.

But hey, you guys know that the past 3 years have been an aboration. The REAL Penny is ready to explode and make a Pro Bowl and Super Bowl run right? GIVE ME A BREAK.

By the way if you don't like this, too f-ing bad. Deal with it.

...Step away from the taser and the loaded Guns.... :shock: . Brady got intercepted calm down... :mrgreen:

I'm pissed about Chad too, but we must realize that HE TOOK HIMSELF OUT OF THE GAME!!!

He reinjured the shoulder and took himself out.

Bollywood was inactive and Fielder got hurt.

Guess what?

He was forced to come back in.

Let's put this game on the people it belongs:

1. Coaching staff for not playing Blayock all second half with screen and swing passes when the run was destroyed.

2. The Coaching staff for not doing a playaction pass on 1st or second down from the ten and settling for the tie. They played to win with the bombs in ot and we played to tie.

3. Chrebet for jumping to catch every damn pass in the world. If he doesn't leave his feet, he catches that perfectly thrown pass to win it.

4. Justin "Piece of farging Sh#t" Miller

I just hope Fielder isn't hurt too bad so he can qb our team for the next few weeks.

...All that kind of covers it...I'll add that they should have all the damn QB's active...we didnt have a chance to even consider Bollinger...dont know if that would have been better, but it would be not a hurt Chad...the heart is heavy...And yes Pete Rock you are correct. Martin ran well and it looked like the O got some life when Fiedler came in. To bad he to my have a bum shoulder now.

...Step away from the taser and the loaded Guns.... :shock: . Brady got intercepted calm down... :mrgreen:

**** Guns. He's being a whiny b!tch right now. He should step away from the keyboard for a while. It's like he has rabies or something. Pennington is hurt. He isn't close to being 100%. But of course, that doesn't matter he sucks! That's the only logical conclusion! Forget the fact that he's playing with 1 arm and it's not his throwing one!

His arm isn't shot, it's just not close to being healthy. Geez, I would think that part would at least be plainly obvious to even the most negative of people here. You can spin it as Penny sucks. But the fact remains he is not even close to 100%.

Then why the **** is he playing. Last time I checked a credential for an nfl qb is being able to throw strong routes longer than 15 yards. Bring in fiedler till he is better, why is this so hard for the coaches to comprehend?

You know at the stadium it didn't appear to me all that bad, I mean I agree he did struggle and that 1 pass to McCareins where he had to catch it like a freakin punt was terrible, but when you watch the highlights, it's even worse, something is not right, his shoulder is not 100%, I don't care what he or Herm is saying.

How about today young padawon?

Id rather let chad pennington finish the season then brinmg back vinny the fossil.

Chad pennington is a dirty thief and deserves a HC like herman "doh" Edwards.

Why should the HC who can't win and the QB who can't win sh*t end up on 2 seperate franchises? Put them together and just **** the jets alltogether!!

Archived