NY Jets @ Detroit Lions - Nov. 7th - JN (Midwest) Group Tickets & Tailgate

Unfortunately I have to cancel. Was driving out with my son after his game on Saturday afternoon. Got word today that he also has a game on Monday afternoon. Airfare was too high and that is just too much to do driving wise. So I am out...

I have two tickets that I bought through GOB. JoeBaby took one, who wants the second one? $72 face but we will give anyone here the JetNation price of $70. lol. Anyone want the 2nd ticket? Let me know...

I am not happy about this...:( . ANd I wish I didnt doze off...smh. A friend of mine wanted a ticket in our section...damn. You know anyone one else with any?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are yoou staying till Monday NJ or leaving sunday?..I would stay till Monday if I can get a ride to the airport then or I'll need a ride Sunday after the game to the airport... :)

I'm leaving after the game M'lady - when are you coming in?

Looking forward to Sunday, need to purge last Sunday's game from the memory banks. Anyone considering a trip to the Big House on Saturday afternoon for Michigan/Illinois? Pat, any insight about the tailgating @ Ann Arbor?

I'm leaving after the game M'lady - when are you coming in?

I'm flying in Saturday after work...will get there about 6...could get there earlier. may ask my supervisor if I can cut out and leave on the 2:30 flight...what's the plan?...lol

I'm flying in Saturday after work...will get there about 6...could get there earlier. may ask my supervisor if I can cut out and leave on the 2:30 flight...what's the plan?...lol

I think we're going out Saturday night in the burbs near GOB's - waiting to hear back from him. Do you want me to pick you up at Metro?

I think we're going out Saturday night in the burbs near GOB's - waiting to hear back from him. Do you want me to pick you up at Metro?

Guns said he would....but either of you would be fine by me. I need to get to Metro after the game...thats my issue right now. You staying in Madison heights right?....where?

ATTENTION ALL

You know it's official when there's all-capital, red colored font involved. LOL

I'll be emailing everyone tonight with times, locations, and all that other jazz you've been waiting for.

I have almost everyone's email address, but if you don't think I have yours as of yet, PM me for my address.

Oh by the way - If the Jets blow this I'm going into Witness Protection & Relocation.

Is it time yet. Need Friday to arrive so the journey can begin. GF thought I was leaving Saturday morning, informed her earlier this week that departure is Friday night after work. We driving the 10 hours each way and splitting the drive up. 3 to 5 hours Friday night, stopping in Western NY near Salamanca, or Jamestown, then Dearborn the next day.

Same thing on way back, leaving Sunday after game and seeing how far we get.

GOB - sent you a PM with my email addy. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

Unfortunately I have to cancel. Was driving out with my son after his game on Saturday afternoon. Got word today that he also has a game on Monday afternoon. Airfare was too high and that is just too much to do driving wise. So I am out...

I have two tickets that I bought through GOB. JoeBaby took one, who wants the second one? $72 face but we will give anyone here the JetNation price of $70. lol. Anyone want the 2nd ticket? Let me know...

Didn't see this one coming from a mile away ;) . You better try to make a road trip before you are too old to enjoy it. If I didn't have to catch a flight to Seattle right after the game I would have low balled you on the tix a couple of weeks back.

Didn't see this one coming from a mile away ;) . You better try to make a road trip before you are too old to enjoy it. If I didn't have to catch a flight to Seattle right after the game I would have low balled you on the tix a couple of weeks back.

Haha, I know I know. Did sell them both at face value.

I was going to leave on Sat after the varsity game but last week he was the JV field goal kicker. If I miss him kicking a field goal or extra point I will never hear the end of it!

Haha, I know I know. Did sell them both at face value.

I was going to leave on Sat after the varsity game but last week he was the JV field goal kicker. If I miss him kicking a field goal or extra point I will never hear the end of it!

My heart is sad...No max.... :(

You will be missed bro, but it's probably a good thing to have an outside collaborator. Be ready to pony up some bail money in the unlikely event that the field gets rushed by some crazed Jet fans looking to harm their OC if the offense screws the pooch again.

Just got back from Detroit, and have to thank the crew here at JN for the great weekend. Thanks go out GOB, and his helpers who put on a great tailgate,it took a lot work and prep to make it happen,but it was tremendous. It was great to meet NJ, Slomoe57,Jets28,JoeyBabyNY, and Im probably forgeting some names, but it definately felt like our 'lil family.

The Jet comeback was the icing on fun time !

Hope to meet up again down the road....

Thanks-

Definitely have to agree. Pat, was a pleasure to meet you and the rest of the JN crew that was there. Had to leave right after the victory as my pat fan buddy was not in a tailgating mood after our come from behind victory and the dismantling the browns did to the Rats.

Archived